We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Dylan's Candy Bar is Willy Wonka's chocolate factory IRL. They have such a variety of candy and chocolate to choose from you'll walk away thinking you got the golden ticket after all.
2. Postsweet is a subscription box that brings chocolate and treats from around the world right to your doorstep every month.
4. Godiva, a staple chocolatier since 1926, is still bringing us decadent treats for the people we love most.
5. Mouth, yes, has an entire selection of chocolate and chocolate-themed gift boxes, but I'm here to tell you they also offer CHOCOLATE. FLAVORED. WHISKEY. GOODBYE.
6. Shari's Berries sells (you guessed it) chocolate-covered strawberries! But that's not all, they also have an assortment of truffles that have secret messages underneath them. Who doesn't love a fun reveal?
8. Vosges Haut Chocolat is known for drool-worthy hot chocolate as well as an assortment of elegant chocolate gift boxes fit for a QUEEN.
9. Lake Champlain Chocolates delivers heaps of Valentine hearts and chocolate bars, and guess what — they're both VEGAN!
10. Recchiuti has (IMHO) the most photogenic hot chocolate plus customized chocolate options for both company and personal gifts!
11. MarieBelle is a NY-based chocolate shop that delivers a romantic assortment of chocolate ganache with nostalgic designs on each bite.
12. What Candy Says is a fabulous Etsy shop! How cool are these custom messages laid out on yummy squares of chocolate?! <3
13. Amazon offers, among millions of other incredible things, BULK. CHOCOLATE. and at a really great price!
14. Simply Chocolate is the perfect place to shop if you're looking for a stand-out chocolate basket or more traditional Valentine's day chocolate boxes.
15. Taste Trunk is great option if you love chocolate but also like to mix your chocolate with other treats as well, like popcorn, cookies, nuts, and caramels!
16. From You Flowers doesn't just deliver flowers! They ship baskets of yummy chocolate too! I'm honestly so ~bitter~ I didn't know about this sooner.
Live footage of me living my best life.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.