22 Things From Jet That Only Look Expensive
Let's Jet one of each!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tea box made with six adorable drawers that'll probably be the pre-tea-est thing you'll see all day.
3. A 10-piece non-stick cookware set, including a cast iron frying pan, skillet, two different sized sauce pans, dutch oven, and a jumbo cooker. So affordable I can't handle it.
4. A bottle of Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion meant to target acne overnight as the salicylic acid and calamine formula dries down.
6. A duvet cover to give any room you sleep in a warm and inviting feel. It makes me want to cover up everything else in my house lol. We are not worthy!
7. A bottle of Maybelline's Fit Me foundation fit for a queen. This bottle of matte and pore-less liquid gold is flying off the shelf because everyone (including me) is obsessed!
8. A pair of earrings that'll be so stunning and perfect for a day in the sun — you could say they're earresistable!
9. A c-side table you'll immediately want to c yourself using while you watch the latest Queer Eye episode on Netflix.
10. A set of four yellow footed polka-dotted mugs. Yellow? Who's there? OH JUST THE MOST ADORABLE MUGS EVER.
11. A tufted ottoman. It'll be a tuft decision deciding who gets to put their feet up on this bad boi.
12. A Laneige lip sleeping mask you'll be berry glad you have so your lips stop cracking all the time.
13. A 25-piece ceramic kitchen set for anyone who needs all those little things in the kitchen that add up over time. Get them all at once — and at such an affordable price!
14. A Modcloth sunglasses case in-case you'll be out in the sun all summer and don't want to loose your fave pair!
17. An essential oil diffuser designed to last up to eight hours and automatically turn off when dry. With allergy season around the corner I'd say this little guy is pretty essential.
18. A stand for baked sweets of all shapes and sizes. Idk about you but I can't stand it when my freshly baked cookies have nowhere to be presented to the world!
19. A bottle of The Body Shop's Tea Tree facial wash infused with tea tree oil that'll target acne-prone skin. So many people have seen treerific results!
22. A stoneware cookie jar that'll express to all your guests, "If you think I'm a cat person, you're barking up the wrong tree."
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.