We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A simple Madewell t-shirt that'll be a tee-rific staple to have in your closet for when you want to build an outfit with lots of layers.
2. A pair of super comfy Olukai sandals for those long walks on the beach with your Tinder date.
3. A bottle of Origins Checks and Balances so you can incorporate a gentle and frothy face wash into your skincare routine. The wheat protein will hydrate dry areas of your skin while the broad leaf kelp will reduce excess oil production!
4. A tube of Mac Red Lipstick (there are 24 different shades of red!) because every makeup lover needs a stunning color for the summer.
5. A tunic top that'll elevate your casual summer style for nights when you want to step it up, but stay comfy!
6. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate, a facial serum that will restore your skin overnight with its botanical oil packed formula.
7. A bottle of Lancome Teint Idole Longwear Foundation so you can enjoy a velvety matte makeup look with an oil-free, SPF 15 formula.
8. A faux leather jacket, because you can keep up your edgy wardrobe looks even through summer — just go for the lightweight breathable option!
9. A Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer that'll dry your hair in record time by delivering a powerful airflow while remaining light as a feather!
10. A knit maxi dress for a lightweight dress option you'll get the maxi-mum use out of with all the hot summer days we have coming up!
11. A jar of Crème De La Mer so you can see for yourself what all the hype is about. Anyone with dry skin (and a larger budget) will feel instantly hydrated and luxurious.
12. A v-neck t-shirt with a slit on the side, because we want to stay stylish this summer but still rock a laid-back look.
13. A pair of Toms Classic Canvas Slip-Ons that'll be the perfect shoes to pack for all of your summer vacations.
14. Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation for a matte finish and 24 hours of flawless, oil-free, coverage.
15. A pair of Sam Edelman Felicia flats, because they're a classic for a reason — these shoes will go with most outfits for most occasions!
16. A side-slit striped t-shirt so you can have a lightweight long-sleeve for the cooler nights by the fire this summer.
17. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner, because you're about to spend long days in the sun and if you want 12 hours of humidity-resistant gold, this is the eyeliner for you!
Me, after buying everything from this post.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.