1. When your new friends find out you went to boarding school, they'll probably ask if your parents hate you.
2. ... or if you're filthy rich.
3. People will definitely ask if your school was just like Hogwarts.
4. Because let's be real, your school was basically Hogwarts.
5. After boarding school, suddenly no one knows who you are.
6. All your high school friends are now scattered around the world.
7. But you'll be sure to see them as often as possible.
8. You'll want to rep your school as often as you can.
9. You'll find that at college, people will take the Honor Code way less seriously.
10. And you'll realize your high school motto really got to you.
11. The library will no longer be your main place to hang out.
12. And you'll actually miss the creative locations of your boarding school hookups.
13. When you come home for the night, there won't be warm cookies left out for you from your dorm faculty.
14. And you'll probably never care as much about your college's football rivalry as you care about your high school's.
Even if any public school team could've kicked your team's ass.
15. Because boarding school rivalries run deep.
16. Lecture halls will make you realize the genius of the Harkness Table.
So THAT's why we sat at weird oblong tables all the time.