1. You spend more time talking about your career moves than your love lives.
2. And you already have plans for when you're both famous.
3. When you meet each other's other friends, neither of you needs an introduction.
4. You have your own domains to conquer, but you love being each other's partner in crime.
5. You share the same theories about the way the world works.
6. And your BFF is who you're gonna thank in all your award speeches.
7. You're not afraid to challenge each other, hard.
8. And yeah, sometimes you can get a bit competitive.
9. When they get hurt, your reaction isn't "Poor baby, let me come over with some ice cream," it's "Let's GET 'EM."
10. They're the one person you can talk to about all your anxieties.
11. You respect their opinions more than anyone else's.
12. And when you roll up to a party together, you work the crowd like no couple ever could.
13. You've seen each other through the hardest times, and you're growing stronger together.
14. You can't wait to spend all your time together when you're retired.
Let's save the world and then get a villa in Spain, K?