- jennifersarahg "Stop Everything, The Cast of "Ha..."
- jennifersarahg "17 Little Details You, Like, Totally ..."
- jennifersarahg "Can You Identify These Celebrities Di..."
- jennifersarahg "Can You Pass This Mandela Effect Memo..."
- jennifersarahg "25 Tweets About The Sims That Are So ..."
- jennifersarahg "Can We Guess Where In The US You Live..."
- jennifersarahg "19 Totally Real Conversations Obama A..."
Brown hair and brown eyes, nope. Close those. I’ve got brown hair and blue eyes.
- jennifersarahg "Can We Guess Your Eye And Hair Color ..."
- jennifersarahg "17 Signs That Are Actually Pretty Dam..."
It’s amazing how many people ask me to spell Jennifer. The most common name ever. I’ve always getting asked if its “one n and two f’s”.
While it is part of our jobs to put things away, it does get very frustrating when you have a full cart of go-backs and you keep finding items that have been left all over the place. If more people just brought things to the register and just said “hey I don’t want this” that would be swell.
I’ve always called the show dancing with has beens, tbh.
#6 looks more like salami than tomato
Response to Some Teens Pretended To Be Pregnant Using A Watermelon So They Could Sneak Snacks Into A Theater:
It’s not like they smashed the watermelons all over the place. So I don’t see the issue here.