1. First, ditch the Kleenex boxes and use mason jars instead:
2. Then, put all of those cute little soaps you've been collecting on display, with a glass pastry container:
3. Painted crates mounted as shelves make for the perfect place to keep towels and toilet paper:
4. Alternatively, leaning a ladder over your toilet also gives you plenty of shelf space to work with:
5. If you never know where to put your straighteners or curling irons, a simple magazine rack, mounted on the wall, does the trick nicely:
6. And if you're constantly losing your bobby pins and tweezers everywhere, a little magnetic slab is a super simple solution:
7. If you have the room, keep a dresser or chest of drawers in the bathroom, and you can keep all your makeup and beauty products organized:
8. And use a cake platter to keep all of your nail polish easily accessible:
9. Or more shelving units:
10. Pro tip: just one little floating shelf installed above the sink can work wonders:
11. And you can also convert old drawers into more shelving units — and get 'em painted in whatever colors you want:
12. If you're not into installing shelves, these hanging flower pots would also work:
13. As do these ceramic lil...attachments? Wall pockets? Accoutrement? You get the picture.
14. Of course, this IKEA trolley is a classic storage solution standby:
15. And finally, put extra shower rings to work with a few well-placed metal clips!
This post was translated from French.