- jenniferi14 "Do You Actually Have Shitty Taste In ..."
- jenniferi14 "15 Ways To Make Burger King Employees..."
- jenniferi14 "17 Problems All Skinny Women Have"
Response to 15 Hipster Food Trends That Need To Die In 2017:
More matcha flavored things please! I think it hasn’t made it to my side of the country :) I also don’t understand the phrase “too much raw fish”. With you on pretty much everything else though. Hilarious list!
Response to What’s Your Favorite Candle Scent Of All Time?:
Bath and Body Works “Leaves”. We stock up every year.
This is my new name for Ritz :)
He’s dead. This is just reflexes at this point. Promise. He can’t feel it at all.
I was a resident patient a few years ago for bipolar 1 with psychotic symptoms. I couldn’t get my brain together at first. I also lost access to the Internet which was a major coping source for me. I turned to drawing. My first drawings were just fantasy. This was the first one where I really felt it was therapeutic. I could finally give the anguish I was feeling, and the monster I felt like… a form.
Yay! Humanity survived! The funny thing about #1 is now I see Pinterest posts saying to use your flat iron as an emergency clothes iron :) And I kind of want to try the salad Jell-o. I CAN do without the smoking in public places and lack of proper protection from asbestos, lead, and children with chemistry sets.
Hard Candy! Yes they are still around at Walmart and on Amazon (but it’s much cheaper at Walmart). The Glamoflage concealer should be on this list. It’s technically $6 at Walmart, not under $5 - but it’s so amazing I thought I’d mention it. The fair is _really_ fair which is nice for pale people like me, and a little bit goes a LONG way. I also use it as a primer on my eyelids. Hard Candy’s nailpolishes are also very inexpensive and excellent. Really good holding power - much better than Essie at a fraction of the price.
Body Shop’s Ananya perfume and Maybelline’s Drippin’ Honey lipstick (which was a fabulous dupe for Clinique’s Almost lipstick in Black Honey but actually lasted more than 15 seconds on the lips which is why I suspect it was pulled). I’ve seen both of these items on ebay but I am suspicious of any makeup that is 20+ years old.
I am not a baker but I can take a good guess at most of these what went wrong because..common sense. Please chime in if I’m wrong or if you have other ideas :) 1) Let your cupcakes cool next time.
2) Looks like the chocolate seized and the bananas were not cold enough
3) I don’t even - there are two eggs here and a tiny slice of avocado
4) Let’s see - wrong shape pan, wrong type of cake - but if they actually frost it and cut it I bet they would get circles.
5) Toast too thin/egg too big plus you broke your yolk
6) I have made these. You used way too much mayo and left them in a warm place.
7) You can tell this is the last one on the tray and it melted
8) I bet either they tried to double their recipe or substituted something. I make muffins in a mug all the time and never had this happen.
9) Cooked too long and too hot
10) No idea. I’ll give you this one.
11) You let your watermelon get warm that’s why the cream melted off.
12) No idea. It would probably happen to me too.
13 & 14) you aren’t even trying.
15) Your dough is way too thick. Look at the picture!
16) *gigglesnort* is that supposed to be white chocolate?
17) Candy wrong temperature
18) Let your cake COOL first!
19) Candy making is all about the temperature
20) I can never get a cookie to hold it’s shape. I would have blobs too
21) Obviously you should have used a muffin tin and much less filling
22) Too much filling, not enough wrapper
23) C’mon….what is this, kindergarten? Follow the instructions on how to build the turkey
24) Not sure - I have heard of this happening with this dessert before.
25) Pan too hot
26) Melt your frosting and pour it over to get the smooth coating.
27) Cupcakes too hot
28) I don’t know the recipe but those don’t even look like the same ingredients
29) Well the cookies are the wrong shape and too close together and you didn’t even try to make them aesthetically pleasing but it looks like the recipe is fine.
30) Candymaking fail. The proportions of filling to chocolate look completely different.
31) You just needed more sprinkles and to take more time but you were on the right track!
Response to 19 Most Epic Christmas Fails:
Am I the only one who thought #10 might be by someone with developmental problems (especially given the handwriting?)
Response to 21 Hospital Foods From Around The World:
I had my daughter in a gorgeous private hospital and we had the same thing - a menu and whatever food we wanted.
A definite percentage of these seem to be people who are actually participating in the class and trying to learn something (sitting up front, asking questions, debating ideas). I know a bunch of people go to college just to get the degree, but some people are actually interested in the subject matter. Just sit in the back and read Buzzfeed until it’s over.
The trash can looks like a Mario Brothers joke - it kind of looks like the pipes they jump down. The pineapple and mint one looks like a spa I was at where everything was labeled. Also this shows they used real mint and not mint extract or flavoring for example. Most of the rest of these are hilarious.
Would have loved to watch them open a ramune.
Response to 21 Smells ’90s Girls Will Never Forget:
Missing “Ananya” perfume by The Body Shop. You can still get it on ebay but it’s majorly expensive and I have to believe the oils have broken down by now.
I would look like the Stay Puft man in a white parka.