Response to What’s Your Office Holiday Party Horror Story?:
I went to our company after party at a bar and our District Manager bought us shots. LOTS of shots. Being young and broke at the time I took as many as I could. That was a terrible mistake. After watching my friend throw up in the bathroom sink I realized I was close to that point too, so I grabbed a cab to go home. I shared the ride with a co-worker. I was right around the corner when it hit me. I was going to puke and there was no time to ask to pull over. Knowing I had just enough money for the ride and an OK tip I opened my purse and threw up in there. When I got home I had the spins so bad that I hung my purse on a doorknob and passed out in bed. The next morning I found my gross purse and just threw it away. Shortly afterwards I got a call from a guy I worked with. Turns out the co-worker I had shared a ride with told EVERYONE about it and I was mocked for ages. To this day (15 years later) people I use to work with still mention it.
Response to Moms, Tell Us Your Best Tips For Giving Birth:
Honestly, the best advice I was given and that I will pass on is this: ditch the birth plans. I mean, you can have an idea of how you’d like things to go down (mood lighting, no pain meds etc) but be ready and willing to let the shit go. Labour is a mysterious beast and things can go south real quick. If you are too stuck on a plan it can mess up your mind, leaving you vulnerable to PPD. If you really need a plan make it this: I am going to have a baby and I am going to let the nurses and doctors help me to do that is the best way possible for both me and my baby.
- BunnieHutch "31 Household Products You'll Neve..."
- BunnieHutch "Report: Beyoncé Pregnant With ..."
- BunnieHutch "What Newspapers Looked Like The Day W..."
- BunnieHutch "34 Ways To Eat Guinness On St. Patric..."
- BunnieHutch "17 Ways To Never Have A Bad Hair Day ..."
- BunnieHutch ""Strawberry Shortcake" Was ..."
- BunnieHutch "30 Easy Steps To Not Give A F#@k"
- BunnieHutch "26 Adorable Letters To Santa"
- BunnieHutch "12 Greatest Jon Stewartisms"