Response to Moms, Tell Us Your Best Tips For Giving Birth:
Honestly, the best advice I was given and that I will pass on is this: ditch the birth plans. I mean, you can have an idea of how you’d like things to go down (mood lighting, no pain meds etc) but be ready and willing to let the shit go. Labour is a mysterious beast and things can go south real quick. If you are too stuck on a plan it can mess up your mind, leaving you vulnerable to PPD. If you really need a plan make it this: I am going to have a baby and I am going to let the nurses and doctors help me to do that is the best way possible for both me and my baby.
- BunnieHutch "31 Household Products You'll Neve..."
- BunnieHutch "Report: Beyoncé Pregnant With ..."
- BunnieHutch "What Newspapers Looked Like The Day W..."
- BunnieHutch "34 Ways To Eat Guinness On St. Patric..."
- BunnieHutch "17 Ways To Never Have A Bad Hair Day ..."
- BunnieHutch ""Strawberry Shortcake" Was ..."
- BunnieHutch "30 Easy Steps To Not Give A F#@k"
- BunnieHutch "26 Adorable Letters To Santa"
- BunnieHutch "12 Greatest Jon Stewartisms"