3. Now that you know, here is a comprehensive listing of all the brilliant and absolutely necessary ways to celebrate the birth of these ice cream gods.
If you are not full of creamy goodness by midnight, shame on you.
6. 3. If you can only find one Ben and Jerry’s establishment, try out the good ol’ disguise trick.
Kids at Halloween have perfected this art. I’d go for Harriet the Spy- so sneaky. They definitely won’t realize you’re the same person asking for more ice cream 20 minutes later. Okay five minutes.
11. 8. Purposefully use ice cream to attract a new mate
Ice cream understand that it’s sexy. It’ll be your wingman.
19. 16. Use your friend’s van and create a make-shift ice cream truck with your friends’ free cones
beware of cops thinking you’re a child rapist and Ben and Jerry’s being pissed off. Otherwise, solid idea.
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀