Ben and Jerry's, the home of delicious "pint-sized" likely crack-infused ice cream flavors, is celebrating its birthday!
So what are you gonna do with all this power?!
Now that you know, here is a comprehensive listing of all the brilliant and absolutely necessary ways to celebrate the birth of these ice cream gods.
If you are not full of creamy goodness by midnight, shame on you.
1. Find every participating Ben and Jerry's store within a 50 mile radius and go on a scavenger hunt
2. And screw that extra cone shit; be more efficient and layer up.
3. If you can only find one Ben and Jerry's establishment, try out the good ol' disguise trick.
4. Mourn that bastard ex-boyfriend with the most ancient of cures:mounds of ice cream.
5. Or that ex-girlfriend.
6. Embrace ice cream as your new lover and soulmate and make Ben and Jerry's birthday your official anniversary
7. Release the sexual tension with your new ice cream lover
8. Purposefully use ice cream to attract a new mate
9. And if that backfires, take out your aggression on a heaping serving of Cherry Garcia.
10. And scare the neighbors in the process
11. Create a shrine to ice cream
12. Host an ice cream social outside the doors of Ben and Jerry's with all your closest friends
13. Find that weird friend who doesn't like ice cream and get them to give their free cone to you
14. Gather your friends and build your own version of Candy Land
15. Or Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs Ice cream snow day
16. Use your friend's van and create a make-shift ice cream truck with your friends' free cones
17. Try that coning prank everyone was so wild about
18. Have an ice cream photo shoot
19. Audition for Epic Meal Time by adding your free ice cream to all the other junk food in your cabinet
20. Host an eating contest with your friends- fastest to finish the cone wins
21. Take a few selfies in honor of the occasion
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!