2. Although the posts aren’t geotagged, they appear to be legitimate.
3. Farah Baker has been tweeting and blogging about her life in Gaza since 2012, but has gained thousands of followers overnight as she live-tweeted Israel’s most recent attack on Gaza.
4. Farah wrote of her and her little sister’s terror at the sound of the nearby bombs.
7. She also posted several Vines that revealed what she was seeing and hearing.
13. Farah wrote that she’s already lived through three wars, but that this has been the worst.
14. People on Twitter have been sending their support.
20. When questioned about why she was staying in her house, Farah revealed she couldn’t leave.
22. The 16-year-old has been posting regular updates about the conflict in Gaza over the last few weeks, and has made no secret of her apparent support for Hamas.
24. Her last tweet was at 9.06pm (ET)/11.06am (AEST). BuzzFeed has reached out to Farah for comment.
Farah has now tweeted “I AM ALIVE!!”.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Donald Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻