2. Although the posts aren’t geotagged, they appear to be legitimate.
3. Farah Baker has been tweeting and blogging about her life in Gaza since 2012, but has gained thousands of followers overnight as she live-tweeted Israel’s most recent attack on Gaza.
4. Farah wrote of her and her little sister’s terror at the sound of the nearby bombs.
7. She also posted several Vines that revealed what she was seeing and hearing.
13. Farah wrote that she’s already lived through three wars, but that this has been the worst.
14. People on Twitter have been sending their support.
20. When questioned about why she was staying in her house, Farah revealed she couldn’t leave.
22. The 16-year-old has been posting regular updates about the conflict in Gaza over the last few weeks, and has made no secret of her apparent support for Hamas.
24. Her last tweet was at 9.06pm (ET)/11.06am (AEST). BuzzFeed has reached out to Farah for comment.
Farah has now tweeted “I AM ALIVE!!”.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- A draft of an Obamacare repeal plan was released that would strip many benefits and taxes from the healthcare law, while blocking federal funds from Planned Parenthood.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀