1. Wait I know this theme song. How do I know this theme song?
2. Wow that is a CLOSE shot of Steve Carrell’s face.
3. I have known so many men who speak exactly like this character.
4. I had no idea Dunder Mifflin was the name of the company. I thought it was a character.
5. This set is so depressingly real.
6. And so is Pam’s half-curly hairdo.
7. Oh Steve Carrell got creepy.
8. And mean!
9. He bought himself that World’s Best Boss mug didn’t he.
11. Jim! I know his name is Jim! And there’s the Office Stare™️!
12. I haven’t heard “wazzuuuuup” in so long. I’m instantly transported back to high school and every boy who thought it was the height of comedy.
13. This phone call is SO inappropriate which I know is the point but. Wow. Wow.
14. Everyone immediately knowing about the downsizing news is perfect.
15. I ship Jim and Pam already oh my god look how cute they are.
16. A HITLER JOKE?!
17. Pam wants to be an illustrator please tell me she gets her dream by the end of this.
18. JIM THINKS HER ILLUSTRATIONS ARE GOOD. WE STAN A SUPPORTIVE BF WHO IS NOT A BF YET.
19. I can’t decide if glasses guy or Steve Carrell is the more annoying one.
20. I’ve laughed at least three times so far which is honestly a pretty good run. Better than I’ve been faring in my 2020 Friends watch.
21. Four times. Steve Carrell listing his role models did it.
22. He really is just so offensive.
23. Jim knows Pam’s fave yoghurt flavor. 🥺
24. THEY ARE SO CUTE.
25. Ohh glasses guy is named Dwight. I always thought HE was Dunder Mifflin.
26. I did not expect to find the stapler-in-Jello prank to be funny but here I am.
27. I want to feel bad for Dwight but he’s just the worst.
28. WHAT Pam has a fiancé?!!
29. That won’t end well.
30. Does Steve Carrell think “firing” Pam is a funny joke? He does doesn’t he.
31. SHE’S CRYING! HE MADE PAM CRY! SOMEONE SAVE HER!
32. Aw the mug in jello prank is kinda weirdly sweet?