1. Your birth certificate says you were born in 1986.
2. And you’re turning 29 this year.
3. Which means you’re having a minor crisis over turning 30 really soon.
4. You’re determined to make the most out of the last year of your 20s.
5. But also mildly stressed about the fact you haven't achieved everything you wanted to by now.
6. You also feel really weird about no longer being amongst the youngest people in your office.
7. In fact, you get a shock when a co-worker casually mentions they were born in the '90s.