1. Mulligrubs scared the bejesus out of you. But you still watched it every day.
2. You were also mildly terrified of EC on Lift Off.
Seriously, who thought it was a good idea to make a magical faceless doll the hero of a kid’s show?
7. You were totally jealous of the kids on Saved by the Bell because they didn’t have to wear uniforms to school.
8. You learned everything you know about life from a giraffe in the back of a dark van.
15. You now bank with Commonwealth because the Dollarmites recruited you early.
16. You thought The Magic Riddle was almost as good as Disney movies. Almost.
19. You wanted to live in a haunted lighthouse like the family on Round the Twist.
20. You knew Yowie toys were way superior to Kinder Surprises.
21. You always did the Ocean Girl swim when you were in the water.
23. You felt so cool wearing Bad Boy/Bad Girl clothes.
24. Babe made you question everything you believed about eating bacon.
25. John Howard was the leader of the country and you didn’t know it could be any different.
27. You still know all the lyrics to The Ferals theme song.
28. And the Blinky Bill intro.
32. You diligently sat by the VHS player on Saturday mornings to tape your favourite music videos off rage and Video Hits.
35. You had a massive crush on everyone in the cast of Heartbreak High. But especially Drazic.
Dat eyebrow ring.