4. She is actually Munchkin the shih tzu and her name is very appropriate.
5. To dress her as a teddy bear, Munchkin’s human, Cindy, repurposed a new teddy (who sacrificed his life for this noble cause).
Cindy wrote instructions for creating the costume on YouTube:
“Measure your dog in the front from feet to top of head (Munchkin is 14”). Buy a teddy bear in similar color to your dog in their size (I got hers on Amazon for $30). Cut the face off, cut the bottom of the feet off, cut open the back. Take all the stuffing out except for the arms. Bear only goes on front part of their body/legs and back half is exposed. Put a string or velcro through the back behind the neck to tie/close. The bear’s arms hung down, so I sewed them up a bit higher so they stuck out to sides more instead of hanging down. Took me maybe 15 minutes to make!”
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞