4. She is actually Munchkin the shih tzu and her name is very appropriate.
5. To dress her as a teddy bear, Munchkin’s human, Cindy, repurposed a new teddy (who sacrificed his life for this noble cause).
Cindy wrote instructions for creating the costume on YouTube:
“Measure your dog in the front from feet to top of head (Munchkin is 14”). Buy a teddy bear in similar color to your dog in their size (I got hers on Amazon for $30). Cut the face off, cut the bottom of the feet off, cut open the back. Take all the stuffing out except for the arms. Bear only goes on front part of their body/legs and back half is exposed. Put a string or velcro through the back behind the neck to tie/close. The bear’s arms hung down, so I sewed them up a bit higher so they stuck out to sides more instead of hanging down. Took me maybe 15 minutes to make!”
- A year after a husband and wife pledged allegiance to ISIS and massacred 14 people in San Bernardino, California, key questions remain.
- Millions have watched him call out the government and the media over Brexit: James O'Brien, the man who made radio viral.
- The pilot of the jet carrying a Brazilian soccer team chose to skip a refuel stop before crashing in Colombia, killing 71 people.
- Spanish authorities have accused six professional tennis players of helping to fix 17 matches 🎾💰