41. Teen Josie, Never Been Kissed
40. Monica, Friends
Monica always got a raw deal in flashbacks.
39. Andie, Pretty in Pink
38. Rachel, Friends
37. Kelly, Saved By The Bell
36. Lucy, Crossroads
35. Sharpay, High School Musical 3: Senior Year
A little too Broadway Barbie.
34. Andie, Dawson's Creek
33. Theresa, The O.C.
She doesn't even go here!
32. Bella, Twilight
Look, Bella wasn't known for her style, but the dress is cute.
31. Hanna, Pretty Little Liars
30. Taylor, High School Musical 3: Senior Year
It was certainly unique.
29. Mona-as-Ali, Pretty Little Liars
28. Gabriella, High School Musical 3: Senior Year
There's A LOT happening here.
27. Joey, Dawson's Creek
Elegant but not all that exciting.
26. Jen, Dawson's Creek
Pretty, but it feels very un-Jen.
25. Serena, Gossip Girl
24. Buffy, Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie
How amazing was it when she ripped the bottom off to fight vampires though?
23. Romy, Romy and Michele's High School Reunion
Pure '80s gold.
22. Taylor, The O.C.
21. Ali, Pretty Little Liars
20. Bonnie, The Vampire Diaries
Basic but beautiful in navy.
19. Summer, The O.C.
18. Buffy, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
It's not perfect, but she looked so pretty.
17. Courtney, Jawbreaker
This gets points for that iconic headgear alone.
16. Marissa, The O.C.
15. Emily, Pretty Little Liars
14. Taylor, She's All That
13. Julie, Valley Girl
Oh, so '80s, but weirdly it still works (maybe minus the baby's breath).
12. Kat, 10 Things I Hate About You
Sure, it's basic, but the colour and fabric is so great. And the rose and pearls add extra emotional weight.
11. Michele, Romy and Michele's High School Reunion
Michele's Madonna look was honestly the greatest.
10. Aria, Pretty Little Liars
9. Spencer, Pretty Little Liars
8. Laney, She's All That
It's not as iconic as the red makeover dress, but this sparkly number was smokin'.
7. Elena, The Vampire Diaries
6. Adult-pretending-to-be-teen Josie, Never Been Kissed
Definitely a massive improvement on her first prom dress. She worked that theme.
5. Bianca, 10 Things I Hate About You
This might be divisive, and maybe it's the nostalgia talking, but this just screams ICONIC in a good way.
4. Carrie, Carrie
Before it got covered in pig's blood, this dress meant a lot to Carrie – and she totally shone in it.
3. Lorraine, Back to the Future
2. Caroline, The Vampire Diaries
1. Blair, Gossip Girl
She was Queen B for a reason.