Skip To Content

    27 Hilarious Tweets And Tumblr Posts About "The Haunting Of Hill House"

    "30% of watching The Haunting of Hill House is spent actually watching. The other 70% is rewinding to spot ghosts in the backgrounds of shots."

    1.

    The Haunting of Hill House is a horror series about family members leaving voicemails. Truly terrifying!

    2.

    I apparently decided it was a good idea to watch the first episode of The Haunting of Hill House at 2 am

    3.

    #TheHauntingOfHillHouse *night falls* ghosts:

    4.

    5.

    (between sobs) "Luke is so hot tho" #TheHauntingOfHillHouse

    6.

    The Haunting of Hill House is the story of a family cursed to be haunted by ghosts and also unbearably hot.

    7.

    8.

    9.

    10.

    Me, watching episode five of “The Haunting of Hill House”:

    11.

    Holy crap the reveal behind the bent neck woman #TheHauntingOfHillHouse

    12.

    Me after watching episode 5 of The Haunting of Hill House. #HauntingofHillHouse @haunting

    13.

    After watching the story of the bent neck lady #TheHauntingofHillHouse

    14.

    15.

    16.

    17.

    I just love Luke so much 😭🤭❤️#TheHauntingOfHillHouse

    18.

    19.

    20.

    21.

    The Haunting of Hill House is propaganda for my kind: hot brunette white women

    22.

    23.

    30% of watching Haunting of Hill House is spent actually watching. The other 70% is rewinding to spot ghosts in the backgrounds of shots.

    24.

    25.

    26.

    the haunting of hill house rlly just fucked me up like,, it Did that

    27.

    TV and Movies

    Get all the best moments in pop culture & entertainment delivered to your inbox.

    Newsletter signup form