39 Ladies Who Caused Your Sexual Awakening
It's not just about the guys, you know.
1. Miss Honey (Embeth Davidtz) - Matilda
"I looooooove Miss Honey. That moment she looked over her glasses at me as a child? I am dead all over again." - submitted by Mark Di Stefano.
2. Hermione (Emma Watson) - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
"Emma Watson in about the third Harry Potter. Mind you, this was a couple of years from when it first came out, but then began my long-standing crush on her, still present to this day." - submitted by Ally Huitron (Facebook).
3. Wednesday Addams (Christina Ricci) - Addams Family Values
"I think it was Christina Ricci as Wednesday Addams. Specifically in Addams Family Values. That probably says a hell of a lot about me." - submitted by Adam Cummins (Facebook).
4. Ariel (Jodi Benson) - The Little Mermaid
"Ariel in The Little Mermaid, with the flawless hairography and teeny-weeny bikini... Aaand now I realize why I have a thing for people biting their lips." - submitted by Brinnley Spencer (Facebook).
5. Alex (Larisa Oleynik) - The Secret World of Alex Mack
"Alex Mack." - submitted by Claytonh483fdc76f.
6. Buffy (Sarah Michelle Gellar) - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
"Buffy Summers." - submitted by Gregory Haroutunian (Facebook)
7. Britney Spears
"The music video for 'Toxic' by Britney Spears... ofc that stuff gave me lady boners." - submitted by Zoé Borge (Facebook).
8. Xenia (Famke Janssen) - Goldeneye
"Famke Janssen in Goldeneye. The part where she strangles the dude with her legs. I was about 10-11 and I remember it being a really awkward moment as I watched it with my family on VHS. It was the first time I fully understood why a certain thing was happening, if you catch my drift." - submitted by ChrisHMPage.
9. Princess Leia (Carrie Fisher) - Star Wars
"Princess. Leia. In. The. Gold. Bikini." - submitted by Ludicrousspeed.
"Rihanna. Basically I knew I liked girls since elementary school because I would watch her music videos religiously, then quickly hide them when my parents walked by. Especially that 'Shut Up and Drive' video. Now that was Heaven to my little kid brain." - submitted by Oliviad4219a0950.
12. Kelly (Tiffani Amber Thiessen) - Saved By The Bell
"Two words. Kelly Kapowski." - submitted by Joshuag44d3cd67c.
14. Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay) - Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
"Mariska Hargitay as Olivia Benson in Law and Order: SVU. Hot damn." - submitted by Lilian King (Facebook).
15. Catwoman (Michelle Pfeiffer) - Batman Returns
"Catwoman made criminals sexy." - submitted by Dean Nye.
16. Sarah (Jennifer Connelly) - Labyrinth
"Jennifer Connelly in Labyrinth. Please call me." - submitted by Brad Esposito.
18. Tina (Cameron Diaz) - The Mask
"Cameron Diaz in her sexy singing scene in the movie The Mask. Wow!" - submitted by Kirk Lamirande (Facebook).
20. Alex (Olivia Wilde) - The O.C.
"Alex from The O.C. She made me realise that I like girls." - submitted by Plantelf.
21. Pocahontas (Irene Bedard) - Pocahontas
"I WILL GO JUST AROUND THE RIVER BEND WITH POCAHONTAS ANY DAY." - submitted by Jai Ingram (Facebook).
22. Jules (Keira Knightley) - Bend it Like Beckham
"Keira Knightley in Bend it Like Beckham. That sports bra." - submitted by Lane Sainty.
23. Tara (Amber Benson) - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
"Amber Benson as Tara in BtVS. Naturally." - submitted by The Robotic Doom Avenger.
24. Poison Ivy (Uma Thurman) - Batman & Robin
"Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy. Those terrible puns. That seductive monkey consume dance. Oh ya." - submitted by Darcir2.
25. Shego (Nicole Sullivan) - Kim Possible
"Mine was Shego from Kim Possible. That husky voice and the take-no-prisoners attitude just really did it for me. Not to mention that she looked damn good in all that green and black leather." - submitted by Edenjoyf.
26. Joan Jett
"Joan Jett." - submitted by Anonymous.
27. Gracie (Sandra Bullock) - Miss Congeniality
"Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality." - submitted by Ernestosalinas219.
28. Jasmine (Linda Larkin) - Aladdin
"Jasmine from Aladdin. Totally wanted to be sexy like her." - submitted by Unruly.
29. Kelly (Gemma Arterton) - St Trinian's
"Gemma Arterton as Kelly in St Trinian's. When the crowds parted and she was leaning against that door - wow!" - submitted by DarwinianGirl.
"Seeing Madonna doing that 'Like A Virgin' performance on the Blonde Ambition Tour. That. Was. It. God bless the old MTV days." - submitted by Emma Bergsten (Facebook).
31. Lisa (Angelina Jolie) - Girl, Interrupted
"Angelina Jolie in Girl, Interrupted. And yes, I am aware I should’ve not been watching that film at the age of 12. Oh, well. Totally worth it." - submitted by Anna Neyman.
32. Jessica Rabbit (Kathleen Turner) - Who Framed Roger Rabbit
"Jessica Rabbit, for sure." - submitted by Stephen Simons (Facebook).
33. Haley (Missy Peregrym) - Stick It
"Missy Peregrym in Stick It. My little gay heart couldn’t handle it." - submitted by Julius Caesar.
34. Kylie Minogue
"Kylie Minogue in 'Can't Get You Out Of My Head'." - submitted by Alexandre Maciel (Facebook).
35. Megara (Susan Egan) - Hercules
"Megara from Hercules, her eyes and voice were sooo captivating." - submitted by Marcovargasg.
36. Daisy (Jessica Simpson) - Dukes of Hazzard
"Daisy Duke in a trailer for the two-thousand-and-something Dukes of Hazzard film. Can’t remember the actress and I never actually saw the film but that was it." - submitted by LGerggy.
37. Padmé (Natalie Portman) - Star Wars
"Natalie Portman in Star Wars." - submitted by Jordyntemple99.
38. Chrissy (Suzanne Somers) - Three's Company
"When I watched Three's Company and I saw Chrissy. Then all I wanted to do was move to California and live with two women. Oh Chrissy!!!" - submitted by Terryk449723498.
39. Megan (Natasha Lyonne) and Graham (Clea DuVall) - But I'm a Cheerleader
"When the two main characters from But I'm A Cheerleader kissed." - submitted by Danielah4276da454.