Names are obviously pretty damn personal, but there are some that it can almost universally be agreed are a bad idea.
1. "My coworker named her baby 'Strawberry Rain.' Which would be a great baby name, if she had given birth to a bottle of shampoo."
5. "Met a girl named Jennifert in college...Jennifer with a T. Why? Because her parents wanted her to be different."
11. "Pestilence. Dunno what was going through their mind, but I have a strong guess what was going through their bloodstream."
12. "I know a couple who named their daughter Anakin. Their family is almost painfully normal too; their other kids have normal names. I don't get it."
17. "Jageorgeson. Pronounced Jason. The entire 'George' is silent. Parent actually got upset because it was mispronounced."
20. "I'm teaching in an elementary classroom and had a boy named Jacuzzi. That was a fun one."
Note: Responses have been lightly edited for length and clarity.