1. Everyone spent time at a campfire (or slumber party or schoolyard) telling ghost stories and urban legends at some point in their childhoods.
2. And no doubt there’s at least one story that scared the bejeezus out of you and stayed with you for life.
4. Or maybe it had something to do with an evil doll who came alive in the middle of the night.
5. We want to hear what freaked you out the most!
6. Share the creepiest urban legends you remember from your childhood in the comments, and they might appear in an upcoming BuzzFeed Community post.
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival has turned into a total shitshow. "I think the festival took on a life of its own," the event's co-founder said 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏