2. My flexibility as a professional is better than my yoga poses.
In other words, I work well in teams and handle multiple deadlines with finesse. I earned 4.0s in all five classes during my final semester at Michigan State University while working three writing-related jobs.
3. Memes are an expression of life that hold more meaning when they’re grammatically correct.
I cringe when I see content not reaching its full sharing potential. I can ensure all forms of content can socialize with BuzzFeed’s target audience without mistakes.
4. I have a diverse and expansive understanding of the English language.
Which means I can tell you “toward” is American English and “towards” is British English. Having eagle eyes means I always edit for and write according to the needs and understanding of my audience.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- One person died and more than 100 others were injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.