2. My flexibility as a professional is better than my yoga poses.
In other words, I work well in teams and handle multiple deadlines with finesse. I earned 4.0s in all five classes during my final semester at Michigan State University while working three writing-related jobs.
3. Memes are an expression of life that hold more meaning when they’re grammatically correct.
I cringe when I see content not reaching its full sharing potential. I can ensure all forms of content can socialize with BuzzFeed’s target audience without mistakes.
4. I have a diverse and expansive understanding of the English language.
Which means I can tell you “toward” is American English and “towards” is British English. Having eagle eyes means I always edit for and write according to the needs and understanding of my audience.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.