1. You’ve Got Mail is a 1998 movie about two people who fall in love over email.
2. When taken out of context, their emails are kind of bizarre…
3. …so I sent them to a bunch of guys on Tinder.
4. This guy was into it.
5. This guy was not.
6. This guy shared Kathleen’s thoughts on hats.
7. This guy was fishing for a wedding invite.
8. This guy didn’t want to “go to the mattresses.”
9. This guy is taking me to Starbucks on Saturday.
10. This guy was confused.
11. So was this guy.
12. This guy had an idea of what I was talking about.
13. This guy saw Pride and Prejudice.
14. This guy googled it.
15. And this guy just went for it.
- Two weeks until Nov 8, there is no shortage of election forecasts. BuzzFeed's data reporters break down what the numbers mean.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️