1. The announcement is made. A royal baby is born.
2. The old wise one is pleased.
3. A new mother and father face their public.
4. The former third-in-line pouts.
6. The child is introduced to his kingdom.
Disney screencaps via
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞