So. Somehow, someway, you and your best friend ended up in different places.
1. It’s fine, though. There are ways to keep in touch. Like texting…
…which sometimes doesn’t work.
…when you definitely have something else you should be doing.
10. …but not as tough as explaining your friendship to a new significant other…
11. …especially when they see your overly emotional, emoji heart-filled texts to one another.
16. And, instead of being productive, you count down the days and monitor your best friend’s flight until it lands.
- Time has long chosen controversial figures as their "Person of the Year." But in the age of Trump, has the nuance of "winning" disappeared?
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal investigations into how it handles sexual assault.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.