1. Finals week is approaching and there is no escape.
2. It seems like everyone else understands the course material, except for you.
4. Your professor seems to admire your determination and drive.
7. and you’re like wait, what?
14. You are no longer able to tell the difference between a nightmare and finals week,
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭