1. Clear refrigerator bins for organizing your produce, drinks, and other groceries, which won't just make your fridge look like something out of a magazine — it'll also help you see everything you have and use it before it goes bad!
You get five drawers and one egg holder!
Promising review: "I love these things so much. I just got my first apartment with my boyfriend and it looked so messy in our little fridge and now it looks really appealing and everything is easy to get to. The quality of them is so good, I’m honestly impressed they’re very sturdy and the egg holder is so cute and holds 14 eggs!" —Faith Sperry
Get a set of six from Amazon for $19.99 (also available in a 12-piece set and four other colors).
2. And a nifty stackable wine rack so you can chill those bottles of chardonnay and sauvignon blanc in a more space-efficient manner *and* keep them from rolling around in your fridge. Yay for vertical storage!
It fits standard wine bottles (not jumbo ones). Of course, you don't have to use this in the fridge — others set it up as part of their bar cart!
Get a look at it on TikTok!
Promising review: "I have wine that was taking up too much space in my fridge. Now that it is stacked, it works a lot better! Plus, the wine bottles would roll around on my glass shelf and drive me wild. No more rolling bottles, and now, there is room for more food! The holders are plastic, but seem pretty durable." —MindSetOnBeach
Get a set of two from Amazon for $14.49.
3. A wooden egg holder for a beautiful, rustic alternative to those foam egg cartons. Plus, you'll always know exactly how many eggs you have at a glance!
Promising review: "I love this egg holder. It’s simple but beautiful sitting on my counter with free-range eggs in it. I can look at their different colors, sizes, and shapes every day!!!" —Hazel J Gull
Get it from Amazon for $16.90.
4. A cute colander that expands to fit the side of your sink so you can easily wash and rinse produce without it taking up much space. People also use this as a dish rack!
5. A compact cutlery organizer cleverly designed to maximize your kitchen drawer space with stacked, angled compartments that take up waaay less space than the typical wide, flat organizers. Considering how many times a day you open this drawer, you'll be able to appreciate this space-efficient organization on the reg.
See this "life-changing" drawer organizer on TikTok! BTW, there's a version of this product for safely and compacting storing knives in a drawer too! Many reviewers ended up pairing both of these together.
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Chelsea Stuart has used the cutlery organizer to make her kitchen feel more organized. She says: "Just got this, and it has freed up SO much space in our cutlery drawer that we can now store teas, small Tupperware, etc. vs. before it was just a mess of utensils."
Promising review: "I had never seen this before I bought it, and holy crap it changed my life. So. Much. Room. There is so much room left in my drawer now that I moved stuff from another drawer and I have an entirely empty drawer in my kitchen now. Now only HALF the drawer is silverware and the other half is spatulas and cooking utensils. It is great. It also seems very sturdy. Highly recommend." —van31050
Get it from Amazon for $11.98+ (available in three colors and another style).
6. And a wooden peg board insert you'll have fun setting up inside your kitchen drawers. Your plates, bowls, pot lids, and pans will be easily accessible, neatly organized, and safe from damage caused by bumping against each other, and you'll get that little kick of satisfaction every time you open the drawer.
Promising review: "My contractor cut these to fit the drawers and they are so beautiful! My friends say that they were so creative and my dishes don’t slide around in the very large drawers! An excellent investment and well-made product." —Ri
Get it from Amazon for $80.99+ (available in three sizes).
7. The gorgeous Always Pan from Our Place, which will make you regret all the times you dirtied up six different dishes to make one meal. The Always Pan can do it all: braise, sear, steam, strain, sauté, fry, boil, serve, and store. It's also sooo lightweight and compact and comes in *gorgeous* colors to match your aesthetic.
It comes with a beechwood spatula, custom stainless-steel steamer basket, modular lid, and of course, the pan.
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Melanie Aman swears by hers: "I love my Our Place pan. It's a beautiful sage color that isn't an eyesore on my stovetop. I also really love the steamer basket, which is great for frozen dumplings, and the nesting spatula. No more sauce and grease dripping from the spoon all over the counter!" (Psst — check out our full Always Pan review for more deets on why we love it!)
Get it from Our Place for $145 (available in seven colors).
8. A beautiful patterned 10-piece mixing bowl set with spill-free lids and nonslip bases so your bowl doesn't move around while mixing up cake batter.
Promising review: "I cannot rave enough about how cute and perfect this plastic/melamine bowl set is! I was looking for something that nested, was durable but lightweight, had lids, and was the variety of sizes I needed. To boot, they have the nonslip rubber bottoms and an adorable floral pattern. The largest is ideal for huge salads, a whole watermelon, etc. The smallest is great for a handful of grapes. Perfect in-between sizes too. This definitely exceeded my expectations!" —Gretchen
Get the set (with five bowls and five lids) from Amazon for $40.19 (available in three colors).
9. A microwave rice and quinoa cooker so you don't have to wait 20 minutes just to make rice or some other grain to go with your meal! Just pop this into the microwave, and you'll have hot rice, quinoa, couscous, other the grain of your choice ready in minutes! It's specifically designed so that water doesn't overflow in the microwave while cooking.
Promising review: "We love this rice maker! Prep time in just minutes. This has saved us so much time, especially when we need dinner done quick! The rice comes out fully cooked. In the beginning, it may take a few tries, since all microwaves are different, (setting at 800) as recommended, you'll eventually know what amount of rice goes with what amount of water, etc. I add salt to taste and a teaspoon of olive oil and it comes out delish! When done, just turn it over on your serving plate or just serve it directly from the container; afterward, just pop in dishwasher...no hard rice scraping to do. We've purchased other Lekue products and love them too! Highly recommend!" —Ani
Get it from Amazon for $29.
10. Swedish dishcloths capable of absorbing up to 15 times their own weight. They're more durable and last longer than the average dishrag, and the best part is that you can just toss them into the dishwasher for cleaning!
11. An enviable Le Creuset salt mill (and matching pepper mill) in the color of your choice so you can match your current kitchen ~aesthetic~.
Promising review: "We use this with sea salt and it works like a gem. Also looks really good paired with the red pepper mill. Note that these are tall mills. I like them on the table to accompany dinner but when cooking, I prefer the smaller ones. It's a matter of preference, though. This salt mill works perfectly." —Melanie N.
Get them from Amazon: salt mill and pepper mill for $45.95 each (available in nine colors).
12. An absolutely beautiful set of handblown colored wineglasses worth treating yourself to. These will make your evening glass of wine feel even more special, and they'd add a lovely pop of color if displayed in a wine cabinet.
13. And a wine decanter designed to aerate your wine and release its natural aromas for an even better taste...but also because it's pretty.
14. A flower trivet mat that doubles as cute wall decor when you're not using it to protect your table from hot pans.
Promising review: "I simply love these trivets. I used them as a decoration on my kitchen wall. When needed, I just place them on the table for my hot dishes. They clean in a breeze and the color is great. The price is so reasonable that if I didn't need them, I still would have bought them. You will not be disappointed with this item." —redhead
Get a set of three from Amazon for $9.99 (available in 10 colors and also in sets of six).
15. A Grosche moka pot, aka a stovetop espresso maker if you've been *dying* to whip up some delicious lattes and other ~fancy~ coffee drinks at home but aren't as excited at the thought of shelling out hundreds for an espresso machine. It's super easy to use, has a durable stone finish, and comes in some gorgeous shades, including speckled pink, gray, and mint.
Check it out on TikTok! The reviewer demonstrates how they use it on the stove for making espresso for their lattes.
Promising review: "Greatest purchase in the last five years!!! I have always been a coffee drinker but I recently purchased a moka pot to make iced espressos during the summer. Quickly it became an everyday thing! I love this moka pot more than any other item in my kitchen other than my actual coffee pot brewer! I had bought a cheap one elsewhere and that lasted about three weeks before falling apart. I spent a little more money for a quality product and have never looked back! I recommend this particular moka pot as it was slightly more than the cheap ones but less than some of the bigger name brands. It has lasted me two and a half years now without ever giving me a problem. Definitely a customer for life." —A. Arvy
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in nine colors and five sizes).
16. A set of Rubbermaid food storage containers so you can upgrade your pantry situation with see-through storage to hold dried goods like pasta, sugar, flour, and cereal. It makes it WAY easier to find what you're looking for, and the organization will feel oh so satisfying every time you look at it.
17. And some simple yet sleek spice and pantry labels you could use with the above containers or with any you might already have. At the very least, you'll def want to label things like salt and sugar — mixing those up is a recipe for disaster. 😬
This 150-piece bundle has labels for 100 spices and 50 pantry items — you can see what's included in each set in the listing description. And if there are labels not included that you're interested in, you can always custom order the spices or pantry labels you need.
Real + Vibrant is a woman-owned small business based in Seattle. When cook and author Sapana Chandra was looking for a way to organize her spice drawer, she decided to create her own durable, beautiful, and modern labels. She's been selling them on Etsy since 2020.
Promising review: "These labels are beyond my expectation! I'm totally in love with the way they look. My pantry looks so organized and modern. I’m in love and will definitely purchase from this shop again!!" —Sandra Yzaguirre
Get a set of 150 spice and pantry labels from Real + Vibrant on Etsy for $36+ (spice labels available in four sizes; pantry labels available in seven sizes).
18. A liquid stainless-steel fridge kit to give your appliances a major glow-up, because why pay for a brand-new fridge when you can upgrade the aesthetic for a fraction of the price?
Promising review: "Absolutely LOVE this liquid stainless-steel paint! I had a black textured fridge, so I was nervous about how it would look, but it turned out great! Very easy to use. I removed the door handles (and primed them, as recommended, before painting), removed the bottom grill and snapped off the water/ice dispenser (I did not paint them). Cleaned the fridge and started rolling on the paint, then used the 11-inch foam tool to make it pretty! I did five coats (but really could have stopped at three). Then did three coats of the topcoat. I really did not notice a difference between one and three coats of the topcoat. I did all sides and the top of the fridge and still have enough left over for my double oven. Everyone has been impressed!" —robert
Get it from Amazon for $89.95.