1. A detangling brush capable of passing through those annoying tangles with ease, helping you brush out your strands without causing any pain. It makes the process fly by *much* faster so you can tame your mane and move on, minus any yanking, pulling, or tears.
2. An adorably encouraging daily planner so you can plan out the next day and hit the ground running in the a.m. This pad is set up for you to jot down not just appointments, priorities, and to-do lists but also water intake, meal planning, and fitness goals, so it's helpful for organizing your entire day and not just the 9-to-5.
3. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner because your disposal might be building up something so gross and smelly, you don't even want to think about it. Luckily, you won't have to after this quick-acting product gets to work — and finally, your sink won't take ages to drain.
4. A dual hair dryer and brush so you can treat yourself to a salon-level blowout without stepping outside the house, and in a fraction of the time you'd spend using a traditional blow-dryer. It handles drying and styling in one step!
5. Or a diffuser attachment made to quick-dry curly hair while also ensuring the heat is diffused evenly and gently. Because of the large design, it can work on more of your hair at once so you'll be done and rocking dry, bouncy curls in no time.
6. Plus, a blow-drying spray that not only protects your hair from heat and eliminates frizz after washing, but *also* decreases blow-dry time by 50% so you have time to make that run to Starbucks before your 9 a.m. meeting.
7. A silicone baking mat you can use with your sheet pans to make cleanup a breeze afterward. It'll still crisp up your veggies, chicken wings, and cookies nicely while keeping your sheet pans grease- and scorch-free, and pops right into the dishwasher afterward for easy cleaning.
8. A set of "day of the week" closet organizers that might be made for kids, but if you are prone to staring at your closet for 30 minutes deciding what to wear each day, they'll come in clutch for you, too. It'll help you plan and organize your outfits in advance so you can fly through getting dressed in the mornings with time to spare for that coffee run.
9. A cold brew coffee maker so you can whip up a refreshing caffeinated drink whenever you please while saving time *and* money in place of those all-too-frequent Starbucks trips. This popular device boasts an airtight lid and stainless-steel filter designed to keep coffee fresh for up to two weeks!
10. Or a HyperChiller that can take a hot cup of coffee and chill it by 130 degrees in less than a minute! Because when that iced coffee craving hits, the last thing you wanna do is have to (ugh) leave your house and go buy it somewhere.
11. A grooming glove for dogs and cats who shed huge wads of hair every time you go to pet them — at least now, your petting sessions can double as grooming time, and you can prevent some of that excess hair from ending up on your furniture (for you to clean later). Plus, many animals really enjoy how this glove feels ❤️.
12. A brilliant power scrubber brush that straight-up attaches to a drill to handle all the muscle power of cleaning for you. If you've got stains, hard-water marks, and mold and mildew buildup that you just haven't been able to get rid of, this could be the thing that *finally* does the trick.
13. A pack of facial and eyebrow razors designed to safely exfoliate your skin and remove peach fuzz if desired, as well as help you shape your brows and easily remove any stray hairs. It's the cheapest way to get dermaplaning done right at home, and much easier to fit into your already hectic schedule.
This tool also helps soften skin by gently exfoliating as you use it!
Promising review: "I had been getting a professional lip and chin waxing every three weeks for the past 10 or more years. I was VERY nervous about switching to shaving. After all, we have been indoctrinated with the idea that shaving will only make things worse. I did some research online, and read over and over that shaving does not make hair get darker or grow faster. Of course, unlike waxing you are cutting it off at the skin line, not pulling it out below the skin line. I finally tried shaving, and I love it. I still pluck stray hairs regularly (as I did with the waxing), and shave about every two weeks. I can determine when I need it, and I don't have to let the hair grow out to a certain length, as I did with waxing. Saving money, saving time, and looking better more consistently, What's not to like?" —Deb
Get a set of three from Amazon for $5.67 (also available in a nine-pack).
14. Plus, a hair thinner and cutter so you don't have to squeeze in frequent salon appointments. People swear by this little tool for everything from trimming bangs and maintaining short haircuts to styling wigs.
15. A set of dishwasher-cleaning tablets that can remove the nasty buildup inside your dishwasher without you needing to lift a finger. Just add a tablet, run a normal wash cycle, and watch lime and mineral buildup disappear. Now you don't have to worry about your dishes *actually* getting clean!
16. Plus, a set of fast-acting Keurig cleaner pods if your morning cup of Joe is starting to taste a little funky. Just run a regular cycle using one of these bad boys, and it'll remove the built-up grinds and residue without you needing to lift a finger.
17. A zero-effort, once-a-week Wet & Forget cleaner that works without any scrubbing or wiping needed. All you have to do is shower and then spray this on afterward — it'll handle all the grime and residue from there.
Promising review: "We cannot BEGIN to tell you what a lifesaver this is! We have two old fiberglass tubs with vinyl shower enclosures that no matter what amount of scrubbing we have done with everything from bleach to cleanser to vinegar and baking soda would NOT come clean. After I took my shower last night, I sprayed down the tub and walls. Within minutes, all the built-up water deposits and dirt and grime began to melt away in front of my eyes. I left it on overnight, and when I got up this morning, it did not look like the same tub and shower. This product is a godsend, especially for old folks like us who have difficulty getting down on our hands and knees and scrubbing anything. More importantly, it performs as advertised. We plan on using it as part of our weekly cleanup routine, in addition to purchasing the Wet and Forget Mold and Mildew Remover for use on the vinyl siding of our house. This is truly an overnight sensation!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.98.
18. A set of nonstick, reusable toaster oven bags to allow you to make quick grilled sandwiches at home without standing over the stove. Your sad WFH lunch just got a serious upgrade.
19. And an all-in-one breakfast sandwich maker because if there's any one meal that deserves a gadget *dedicated* to it alone, it's a good old-fashioned breakfast sandwich. It'll handle each step of the process for you so you can keep getting ready while your egg, meat, and cheese are cooked and melted into one deliciously filling breakfast sammie.
Promising review: "FAM. I need you to lissssssten. I would give this product 87 stars if I could. You'd think it would be one of those gimmicky kitchen appliances that barely even works. EXCEPT you're wrong. It's amazing. It's quick. Look. Lissssten. You put the ingredients in and about two minutes later your tummy is all like 'oh yesssss.' Basically. Just buy it. Purchase the sammich maker. You're welcome." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in five colors).
20. A "Life Binder" printable that'll be an all-in-one resource for organizing all those important documents currently sitting on a drawer somewhere. This'll keep all your info on everything from vehicles and finances to medical info and property records in one place so you never have to go on a frantic hunt in search of a specific file.
21. A soft silicone ear-saver and mask-extender if you're constantly knotting the ones you bought in bulk forever ago to try to have a secure, comfortable fit. These relieve pressure on your ears — especially helpful while wearing glasses or headphones, or for long flights — and your mask will be ready with the proper fit every time, no fiddling needed.
22. A set of airtight glass meal prep containers, a crucial pickup if you're planning to get into meal-prepping, or just like splitting your leftovers into pre-portioned meals. You can just grab one of these out of your fridge for lunch, reheat directly in the microwave, then toss it into the dishwasher afterward for easy cleaning.
23. Plus, a personalized spiral meal prep planner because after a long day of work, deciding what to make for dinner (and what ingredients you need) is the worst. This'll let you plan ahead so cooking is as quick and painless as possible, freeing up more time in your evening for relaxation.
24. Drawer dividers with bins so your go-to comfy bralette is always right where you need it (and the underwire bra you fling off as soon as you get home can go into its own dedicated spot, too). It'll ensure your underwear drawer doesn't end up a jumbled, chaotic mess, especially if you don't have a perfect fold for each piece, which makes finding what you need faster and easier.
Promising review: "I thought I was organized putting my socks, panties, and bras into separate tubs in my underwear drawer, but these storage compartments are amazing! I know how to fold or roll each item to fit perfectly, and can do it quickly. They save me tons of time in the mornings by being able to instantly find the colors I want. I feel so proud of my messy self when I open this drawer. It looks pretty!" —Baroness B
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $14.97 (available in seven colors).