We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wireless keyboard and mouse set I've spotted in the background of countless TikTok desk setups — it adds such a lovely pop of color so you can type away in style. These fun peripherals are bound to make you just a *little* happier every time you sit down to work.
The set includes a wireless keyboard and mouse with a USB receiver for a 2.4GHz connection. Pick up some AA batteries; both will need them!
You can check out how the clicking sounds in this TikTok from @wisteriem.
Promising review: "Absolutely amazing keyboard. Colors are eye-catching and make a drab office pop with color! I am currently the envy of the office. Ladies in the other departments are waiting on their own to come in now after seeing mine. Easy plug/play. It travels between home and office with me. Love the keys on this as well. Sleep mode seems to pop on kinda quick, but it's nothing bad. Just push a button or click the mouse and it's on again. I have had mine for about a month now and will not be going back to any other style!" —Nikki Bell
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in 12 styles).
3. A six-outlet wall charger and surge protector, which doubles as a night-light with a dusk-to-dawn sensor — it automatically turns on when ambient light in the area isn't enough to see. It's designed to handle those annoyingly bulky chargers, PLUS it has two USB fast-charging ports, meaning you can finally put an end to your daily routine of plugging and unplugging things underneath your desk.
Check it out in this TikTok unboxing from @dianalucii.
Promising review: "I work from home in a small apartment, and this really made my setup work the way I want it to. I need to use all six plugs, plus I like to keep my phone and MiFi charging while working too. This was the perfect thing for me to get everything plugged in and essentially retrofitted into a built-in apartment wall desk setup that was intended for the large desktop towers of the late '90s. I’m ordering a second one in hopes it transforms another part of my weird floor plan. Bonus: The USB ports seem to fast charge my iPhone XS Max. I can go from dead to fully charged in about 90 minutes." —Moose
Get it from Amazon for $19.97+ (available in two styles).
4. A cable cord-concealing box to finally address that ugly monster that is the power strip (and alllll the attached cords) underneath your desk. It'll give them a clean-looking home that's also out of reach of any nibbling cats or curious toddlers, with three entry/exit points for cables to pass through.
Check it out in this TikTok from @kimsterrrs.
Promising review: "I bought it because I saw a woman on TikTok showcase something similar like this on her page (on how to keep a home tidy) and I was like I HAD to buy! It’s wonderful! I have ALWAYS hated seeing all the clutter of cords stick out from cord extenders and having this makes my small place look cleaner and organized! I would recommend this for anyone!" —Chidi
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in two sizes and colors).
5. And a charging station that'll be a one-stop shop for organizing your devices so they're not scattered all across your desk or cluttering a drawer. It has six USB charging ports (with overcharge protection) and six illuminated LED dividers that show you at a glance whether a device is still charging or all juiced up.
This doc comes with six cords for Apple devices, but is still compatible with other charger types. If you have Android devices, pick up a set of short USB-C cords. You can charge phones, tablets, smart watches, and even a Nintendo Switch in this thing.
Get a closer look in this TikTok from @orcashopco.
Promising review: "This is a great device to organize all your mobile devices and charge them as well. I did not understand the LED function, but when you turn it on, each slot that is actively charging has slight blue glow to the divider. At a glance, you can see which devices are charging and which are charged. I like this. It is not so bright that it is distracting. I also love the fact that all my devices are now organized in one place with nice short codes for charging. Gone are all my cords snaked around on my desk. I am using it for both iOS & Android devices. The device only came with lightning cables, so I purchased some 6-inch USB-C cables for my Android devices. Everything is working great and looks great too. Also the device has a nice long power cord so it easily reaches to the wall plug for power." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $44.99.
6. An Apple Pencil stand to hold your stylus at your desk when you're not using it (instead of you placing it down absentmindedly and then having to search for it for five minutes when it inevitably disappears). A weighted aluminum insert keeps it securely upright!
Check it out in this desk tour from @life_with_jocelyn on TikTok! This stand can hold an Apple Pencil 1 or 2, without or without a grip/cover on it.
Promising review: "I can’t believe how much I use this. It’s so handy. I had to buy a new Apple Pencil because my old one kept rolling / falling off the desk and it stopped working. I pick it up and put it down SO many times a day, I was worried about the new one breaking from being clinked down on the desk so often. But now I have a nice safe, soft place for it to rest. It is genuinely one of my favorite things on my desk. Plus it matches my iPad cover and I love that." —Miranda
Get it from Amazon for $14.95 (available in four colors).
7. A colorful desk mat that's waterproof so your desk will be protected when you accidentally knock over your drink or spill some cereal while working (oops). It doubles as a mousepad *and* helps tie your entire aesthetic together if you have a color scheme!
You'll spot this one in the same TikTok as above from @life_with_jocelyn!
Promising review: "The color is exactly as described and shown, a sweet little pink. It's got great desk coverage and I love it so much. I hate using a mouse pad and this works so perfect for my wireless mouse. The texture isn't weird so my arms resting on it isn't uncomfortable, and it wipes clean very easily. A great buy!" —Faline Keller
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in 16 colors and three sizes).
8. An ultra-thin webcam blocker you can stick on your laptop's camera for quick, seamless privacy. You can slide it open when you have video calls, then immediately slide it shut when the camera's not in use so you can have peace of mind that no one's accessing your camera without your knowledge.
Check out this "office must-have" in this TikTok from @teresalauracaruso.
Promising review: "I’m one of those who never leaves a review but this deserves one. I bought this for my new MacBook M1 after reading horror stories how other products cracked/broke MacBooks because of the stickiness on them and not being able to be removed, and I have to say I am so happy I went with this one! I read reviews how they’re not super sticky and are thin, but they are everything I wanted. They’re not to a point where I feel like I can wipe them off but they are sticky enough where I feel comfortable keeping it on until I want to change colors without a ton of force. They’re also thin enough to comfortably close my computer. And no, they’re not see-through." —Tiffany
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $5.99+ (available in six color combos).
9. A USB-powered BenQ Screenbar Halo that provides cozy, dimmable lighting for your desk area, plus monitor backlighting that can help increase eye comfort when you're staring at your screen for hours. Its smart wireless controller lets you switch modes and adjust brightness and warmth with the touch of a button — no messy wires, bulky lamps, or screen glare.
Front and back lighting can be turned on separately *or* together, and the angle can be adjusted 35 degrees. It's also compatible with curved monitors! You can even set your preferred brightness and color temp as "My Favorite" on the controller for easy access.
Peep how neat this looks in a super cute desk setup from @sleepily_gaming on TikTok and see it in action!
Promising review: "This is an expensive lamp, hence why I put off buying it for a long time. But now that I've been using it, I'm sorry I didn't buy it sooner. No shadows from the overhead light or screen glare from desk lamps. It feels well made and the light control puck is heavy and well designed. There are cheaper clones out there, but given the number of complaints about the lesser units, I decided to go with the top of the line and I'm glad I did. One caveat: Plug it into a charging brick instead of the computer USB port and you'll avoid any chance of flicker." —J. Cruz
Get it from Amazon for $179.
Psst — For a cheaper alternative, BenQ's base screenbar goes for $109 — it has controls on the bar itself instead of the wireless controller.
10. Or a simple LED light, also perfect for small desks — its slim profile and magnetic attachment means you can mount it above or to the side of your desk without taking up precious work space, and it has multiple brightness and warmth settings so it won't hurt your eyes after hours. Bonus: It's easily removable, so you can pop it off and use it as a flashlight!
Check out this TikTok from @homehomeplus of the magnetic LED desk lamp in action.
Promising review: "This light is everything — it is effortless to use and very lightweight. The touch buttons offer temperature choice and brightness variations. I like how it detaches from its magnetic base so you can use it like a flashlight. Very versatile as it can be attached anywhere using self-adhesive tape. Plan to purchase more for my home." —Shari Hoo
Get it from Amazon for $26.99.
11. A precious little mushroom lamp that won't take up mush room on your desk. It'll help you channel those cottagecore vibes while giving off the loveliest glow at night, with 16 colors and four brightness levels easily controlled with a remote.
Peep it in this adorable desk setup from @kailacottage.
Promising review: "Cute, cute, cute! This is one of the cutest night lights ever! Not only does it change colors; it can be controlled remotely and changed in a variety of colors and effects, from flashing to slowly fading from one color into another, or if desired, one constant color to match any decor. The brightness can also be adjusted. And the wood base gives it more than the look of a toy; it is perfectly classy." —roika
Get it from Amazon for $24.59.
12. Or a color-changing moon lamp sure to bring the dreamiest vibe to your setup. Using its companion app, you can customize the color of your lighting or choose from 21 preset options, and it also has color modes that are sound-reactive so your moon can vibe to "lofi beats to study/relax to" right along with you (if you know you know).
Check out an unboxing + how it works in this TikTok from @heartdefensor!
Promising review: "I bought this lamp after seeing it on TikTok. It looked really cool and thought it would be nice edition to my bedroom! I actually expected to have some buyer's remorse but I couldn't have been more wrong! This lamp is so adorable and perfect for bedrooms of any age and would definitely go well with a kawaii gamer setup too. It has a multitude of color options; the gradient pastel rainbow is my favorite! It's controllable from your smartphone or touch, and it has a neat little feature where it changes color based on the sound it picks up! It's super affordable, especially compared to other smart lights like Phillips Hue." —Alice
Get it from Amazon for $35.99+ (available in four styles).
13. A compact under-desk electric treadmill made for the multi-tasking mavens who want to incorporate more movement into their sedentary WFH schedule. It has an LED display that shows basic metrics like time, speed, and distance; a quiet motor (so you can focus on the work in front of you); and Bluetooth capability so you could even play music or a podcast through it.
See it in action in this TikTok from @lindseycraven! Its speed range is 0.5–6mph and its weight capacity is 220 pounds.
Promising review: "This thing is awesome. I'm a small, not technical person and managed to haul this thing up two flights of stairs (slowly), unbox, turn on and even connect my phone to the Bluetooth in it. No assembly. Simple instructions. Distance and time measurements seem to be accurate, but the 'calories' might be missing a decimal point. No squealing or groaning under my walking. Not too loud. Slides right under my bed. Didn't need to adjust the belt, though the tool to do so is included. Packaging says to oil every 30 hours. The remote is needed to make the treadmill function. It is extremely cheap — like dollar store cheap. I hope the company has a remote replacement for if/when the remote bites it. Even still, I would 100% buy this again. Great treadmill!" —Crowells
Get it from Amazon for $379.99+ (available in four colors).
14. A 3D digital clock perfect for adding some ambient light to your home office or bedroom. It *might* even help you cut down on the number of times you pick up your phone to check the time — which inevitably ends with you going down another Tiktok rabbit hole (looking @ myself here).
Get a close-up look at it in this TikTok from @kalie_ho!
Promising review: "This clock is so cute and sleek. It adds the perfect amount of flare to a desk, and doesn’t take up much space. Took a while to set up (since there were no instructions) but after messing with it for a while I got it to work the way I wanted it to." —Vanessa V.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in five styles).
15. Or a rotating digital clock packing a lot of functionality without taking up much space. It sports a sleek mirrored screen, a soothing wake-up alarm (and snooze button), two USB outlets for charging devices, *and* three brightness levels including an automatic night mode.
It's featured in this TikTok from @miriam.gin1!
BTW, you can choose the 12- or 24-hour system for the clock display.
Promising review: "This was such a good find. I don’t use it as an alarm, but I did test it out and it works great. I got it for my desk at work. I plug my charger and desk fan into it using the USB ports. And I love that it’s a mirror. I get so many compliments about it and people are constantly asking where I got it." —Michelle Cienfuegos
Get it from Amazon for $19.59+ (available in seven colors).
16. A sunset lamp so popular, it even spawned a TikTok filter designed to give you a similar glowy, sun-kissed effect. This one can drench your desk in rosy warm light *or* cool colors like blue, green, or purple, depending on the vibe you're going for. It's a popular pick for gaming setups, late-night study sessions, and more.
The distance determines how wide and intense the light is — position it farther away for a softer diffused light, or closer up to focus the colorful beam on a specific spot.
See one in action in this TikTok from @soft.milky.latte!
Promising review: "Eye-catching! It makes my office look so cool. So many compliments! It changes brightness and tons of color designs. It's got rainbows on the outer layer of the circle. Very mesmerizing! I own two now!" —Thea
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available with or without app remote).
17. Custom keycaps to incorporate literal art into your keyboard and give it the cutest pop of color that'll make you a little happier when you're on that WFH grind.
Promising review: "Holy smokes, amazing work! The level of detail in this keycap is incredible, and knowing that it's fully custom makes it even better. I had to place a second order for more keycaps as soon as this one arrived!" —Kyle Dilger
18. A mini desktop vacuum if you're tired of crumbs, pencil shavings, paper scraps, and pet hair taking over your desk, because how are you supposed to focus when the entire area feels dirty? This sleek little gadget lets you pick up debris much easier than trying to sweep it off the desk into your hand (inevitably dropping some below) so you can take lunchtime meals at your desk guilt-free.
Get a closer look at it in this TikTok from @fallenfoe!
Promising reviews: "I'm obsessed with this little vacuum. I saw it on TikTok and immediately bought it for my living room coffee table, where I'm always spilling ashes and other things. Super easy to use and empty!" —Nicole Charland
"I live in an older apartment that drops a lot of dust, and I like to eat at my desk so this was a no-brainer. I was pleasantly surprised, however, at the quality and power of this product! It is a must-have for an office, desk, or even a counter." —Julian Askov
Get it from Amazon for $11.98+ (available in two colors and battery-powered or rechargeable).
19. A desktop whiteboard that fits in that lil' space between your monitor and keyboard for writing quick notes, ideas, or even motivational messages for yourself. A little pull-out drawer holds your dry-erase markers and other small accessories!
This whiteboard also comes with a single black dry-erase marker, accessory channel (to hold the marker), and a storage drawer. It's featured in this TikTok from @bymichellelei.
Promising review: "I bought this for work, and within days multiple coworkers stopped over to check it out. At least one of them has already purchased one, and several others said they are going to. What one person uses it for is to jot down notes to herself through the day. What I use it for is to mark down the two most important things I want to get done each day. If you also get a pack of colored markers, you can easily color-code (prioritize) items for this board. I love it and wish I bought one years ago." —Mark A. Baron
20. A modern-looking armless desk chair reviewers and TikTokers alike are loving for how comfortable it is if you like to sit cross-legged — no restricting armrests and a wider seat to accomodate your legs and knees. It allows you to recline up to 120 degrees and adjust the height, and the PU leather is waterproof and easy to clean, so you won't have to fret about about staining the white material with your messy lunch.
Promising review: "This chair is unique because it has a large, wide seat that allows you to sit in different positions including cross-legged. It is also supremely comfortable with the quality of cushions. I'm 5'8 and I find it spacious with an appropriate amount of height adjustability for feet on the ground. So far great for all day office use!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $214.99.