We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A waterproof, smudge-proof liquid eyeliner stamp that addresses the bane of every makeup wearer's existence: creating the perfect, symmetrical cat-eye. Now you don't have to spend an hour redoing your wings — this easy-to-use stamp creates the same wing on each side, and no one will even know the difference. 🤫
2. A reusable Revlon Volcanic Face Roller designed to keep excess oil at bay throughout the day, absorbing shine in seconds without messing up your makeup or requiring you to pack on more powder. If you have oily or acne-prone skin, this clever roller might just be your new holy grail.
Just twist the ring to pop out the stone, then wash it with a mild soap/cleanser and let it air dry after every use.
Promising review: "This rolling device is like pure magic. You simply roll it around your oily areas and BOOM the oil magically vanishes into the ball never to be seen again! This is an item that #tiktokmademebuyit for sure! I saw a video on TikTok and immediately went on the hunt only to be disappointed that this item was sold out everywhere! I eventually got added to a waiting list here on Amazon and once they had it in stock again, they charged my card and sent it my way! If you have the chance to purchase this and you have oily skin, get yourself on the waiting list if you need to and just kick it until it shows up. You will be pleased. Thank me later." —Veronica Cooper
Get it from Amazon for $14.49.
3. A bottle of Nyx Matte Finish spray so your carefully crafted makeup look can survive up to 16 hours of wear, through humidity, sweat, rain, and snow, without any smudging or melting.
4. A light, silky Touch in Sol No Poreblem primer to try if your foundation never goes on looking as smooth as you'd like — this'll hydrate the skin while also minimizing the appearances of spots, blemishes, and pores to help your foundation look its best on top. Just check out the difference on this orange below!
5. A bottle of Ecotools Makeup Brush Cleansing Shampoo, because chances are, your sponges and brushes are overdue for a good cleaning. Made with gentle, plant-based ingredients, this cleanser will remove all the built-up makeup, oil, and impurities from your tools — and watching all the gunk be washed down the sink is *so* satisfying.
6. A tube of Essence Lash Princess Mascara, beloved for its ability to give you bold, dramatic lashes while also separating them to prevent clumping — and, most of all, for its $5 price tag!
7. A perfectly pigmented Han Skincare Cosmetics All Natural Cheek and Lip Tint, because we loooove a 3-in-1 makeup product! This hydrating multi-stick adds a lovely pop of color to your lips and eyes as well as a natural flush to your cheeks so you don't have to reach for (or travel with) a product for each step.
8. A two-piece eyebrow soap kit to help you sculpt your brows so they have the exact shape, volume, and texture you're going for — and keep them looking defined and fluffy throughout the day.
9. A stainless-steel Skin Spatula that'll take your exfoliation game to the next level. It issues high-frequency vibrations to deeply clean and remove blackheads, dead skin, oil, and dirt from deep within your pores, which will also help your other products absorb and work their magic more effectively.
10. A tube of Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eyeshadow Base because if you're applying eyeshadow without primer, you're not getting its full effect. Not only will it make your eyeshadow look bolder and extra pigmented, but it'll also combat oil and creasing so your smoky eye looks flawless all night long.
11. And a pack of eyeshadow shields to catch excess makeup while applying it and leave your under-eye area looking clean afterward.
12. A long-lasting Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint that'll give your pout a smooth, ultra-pigmented stain with a silky finish. It also has a lightweight feel that's not sticky or clumpy!
13. Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Concealer, perfect for a quick touch-up (without cakiness!) on days when you're not feeling a full face of makeup. Dark, puffy under-eye circles and redness are no match for it.
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Emma Lord says, "TBH, last year I started using this myself (although this is [former] editor Kayla Suazo's lovely human face above), and I am mad that I wasted time with other concealers for so long. I am a deeply impatient person who likes to look good and does not like to put in effort in any way, shape, or form, and Maybelline created this so that people like me could gracelessly slap it on in the morning and be like 'OK, REFLECTION, YOU GOT THIS' before being on their merry way. It never cakes, I look way more awake than I have any right to, and I never struggle to blend it the way I do with other concealers. 11/10 subscribe."
Promising review: "This is my all-time favorite concealer. It goes on creamy, covers under-eye circles without looking chalky. I hope they never stop making it." —YVonneM
Get it from Amazon for $8.80+ (available in 18 shades).
And check out our Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer review for more deets!
14. A set of L.A. Girl Pro blemish and under-eye correctors that'll be your go-to color-correction trio: orange to help cancel out dark under-eye circles, green to neutralize redness, and yellow for addressing purple/blue tones and all-over mild redness.
15. Or Live Tinted's Huestick Corrector, which uses orange pigments to counterbalance blue and purple found in dark circles, spots, and hyperpigmentation — put this on underneath your concealer and watch them ~vanish~. This 4-in-1 multi-stick *also* delivers gorgeous color to your eyes, lips, and cheeks, so just pick this back up after foundation (if you wear it) to finish the job, and you're done!
Live Tinted was founded by Deepica Mutyala, who first went viral for her red lipstick hack for under-eye circles in 2015. The Huestick was the first product the company launched, making waves as the first multi-stick with clean ingredients to also balance out dark circles and spots. It's made with hyaluronic acid, squalane, and vitamins C and E.
Promising reviews: "I'll admit, I was totally skeptical of these Huesticks. I am 34-years-old, of Sri Lankan descent (medium to deep tan skin) and I've NEVER been good at makeup. I was excited to try these Huesticks, made by and vouched for by a fellow South Asian, but was worried it would look like I was ACTUALLY wearing makeup. I was pleasantly surprised after using Rise under my eyes and around my mouth, blending with a BeautyBlender and then using my same amount of cc cream and powder foundation. You really still can't tell I'm wearing makeup. I even asked my BF if he could see the orange 'glow' under my eyes before I put on the cc cream and he couldn't see it! It really was color correcting!" —Reviewer
"I love this pencil. I'm fair and cool-toned and got the peachy pink color. I've previously used other rose pink under eye correctors and brighteners that are pretty good, but the peachy tone and the texture of the pencil are the best I've found. I just pat some concealer over top and it covers my dark circles beautifully. Will repurchase for sure!" —NickiName
Get it from Ulta for $24 (available in five shades).
16. A pack of blotting papers that'll be a lifesaver if you tend to get shiny throughout the day. These rapidly absorb the excess oil to help you freshen up without having to mess with powder — just a few pats and you'll be ready for that midday meeting.
17. Youthforia's YO Blush, which reacts to your skin's natural pH level to create the *perfect* shade of flush for your skin tone so you never have to think about what shade to wear. This vegan, color-changing oil is made with 20 different plant-based ingredients that are so skin-friendly, you could even sleep in this!
18. A peel-off liquid nail polish barrier if you love painting your nails but have long given up on staying inside the lines. The "second skin" layer around your nails will easily peel right off when you're done painting, leaving you with clean, almost professional-looking nails.
19. A pack of facial and eyebrow razors for safely exfoliating your face and removing peach fuzz if desired, since it'll also help your makeup go on more smoothly. It doubles as an eyebrow razor so you can shape your brows and easily remove any stray hairs.
20. A lightweight, long-lasting Coty Airspun loose setting powder that'll go on top of your foundation to help smooth and soften the look as well as lock it in for all-day wear. It can also help reduce the appearance of blemishes and fine lines.
21. A Vive Cosmetics matte liquid lipstick in Amor Eterno, a bold dark red you'll want to reach for all fall and into the holiday season. It has a velvety matte finish that can withstand your midday snacks and happy hour drinks so you can rock that red lip all day and into the night.
22. A reusable makeup spatula because turns out, there's a *lot* more product left in that bottle of foundation you were planning to throw out. Now you'll be able to use every cent of product you paid for.
Promising review: "I bought this a while ago because I felt like there was often too much product I couldn’t reach using the built in applicator. Each bottle is 1 ounce, and I had five 'empties' to test this spatula on. I got so much product out of these old bottles that I had to stop before finishing every bottle. My two ounce container is practically over flowing! Thanks to this little spatula, I now have two full bottles worth of foundation potted to use. The spatula is pointed and I think for these bottles a square-shaped spatula would have been more efficient, but nevertheless the deed is done! So impressed! (And, considering the cost of each bottle, I saved about $70 worth of foundation that I love and is no longer being sold!)" —Krystal
Get it from Amazon for $5.49.
23. A pack of super-soft makeup sponges that'll be a budget-friendly alternative to pricier, name-brand sponges out there. Reviewers say they blend product just as seamlessly, and you can use them with wet or dry makeup!
24. And an acrylic makeup sponge organizer to give your collection of sponges a clean and easily accessible storage spot where they can dry in between use (not to mention look super adorable on your vanity or dresser).
25. A Maybelline New York Makeup Lip Liner in clear that'll make sure your go-to lipstick looks its very best for hours. By lining your lips with this, it'll prevent bleeding and feathering and create a defined lip shape.
26. A double-sided silicone lip brush if you're constantly applying lip balm but your lips still don't look or feel soft — chances are, they just need some exfoliation so your moisturizing product can be fully effective (and your lipstick can look its best).
27. A super-bold, smudge-proof Kulfi Kajal Eyeliner with a creamy texture that glides on smoothly and won't give you those dreaded raccoon eyes after a long day. Its color is rich — no need to retrace your lines over and over 'til it's properly saturated — and it's infused with moisturizing aloe vera and vitamin E. BTW, if you struggle with liquid eyeliners, you may find this application easier!
28. A bottle of the ever-popular Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint with SPF 40 for light, dewy coverage that'll take care of your sun protection in the same step. And because it's formulated with hyaluronic acid, plant-based squalane, and niacinamide, it'll also help hydrate, plump, and smooth your skin as well as even out your skin tone (without feeling heavy!).
29. Glossier Cloud Paint, a long-standing cult favorite that tons of self-proclaimed lazy makeup wearers swear by. That's because it goes on *so* easily using your fingers and blends to give you the softest, most natural-looking flush. You can even pick it up in a slightly darker shade and use it as contour too!
Check out how easily it's applied in this TikTok from @missmonolids. Psst — you can also check out our Glossier Cloud Paint review for more on why it's a dream for anyone who doesn't like to spend long on their makeup.
Promising review: "Listen, I am a LAZY makeup wearer, L-A-Z-Y. I have mountains of blushes and I never wear any of them, I really wanted something that was quick (brush free). I bought this in Beam and I love it; it is bright, happy and a bit peach-orange. I think it is great for summer, and it is so easy to apply. I definitely want at least one more (or every) shade. If you are trying to work something simple into your routine, pick this up — it is not heavy or over the top and it literally lasts on my face from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m." —Mc K.
Get it from Glossier for $20 (available in eight shades).