We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A compact cutlery organizer cleverly designed to maximize your drawer space with stacked, angled compartments that take up waaay less space than the typical wide, flat organizers. Considering how many times a day you open this drawer, you'll be able to appreciate this space-efficient organization on the reg.
See this "life-changing" drawer organizer on TikTok! BTW, there's a version of this product for safely and compactly storing knives in a drawer too! Many reviewers ended up pairing both of these together.
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Chelsea Stuart has used the cutlery organizer to make her kitchen feel more organized. She says: "Just got this, and it has freed up SO much space in our cutlery drawer that we can now store teas, small Tupperware, etc. vs. before it was just a mess of utensils."
Promising review: "I had never seen this before I bought it, and holy crap it changed my life. So. Much. Room. There is so much room left in my drawer now that I moved stuff from another drawer and I have an entirely empty drawer in my kitchen now. Now only HALF the drawer is silverware and the other half is spatulas and cooking utensils. It is great. It also seems very sturdy. Highly recommend." —van31050
Get it from Amazon for $11.53.
2. A ChomChom pet hair roller if your pet loves to sprawl out on your furniture and leave a thick layer of hair behind. The ChomChom roller doesn't mess with sticky tapes or paper; instead, you get a reusable brush that grabs up every bit of hair and lint as you clean — just empty it out after, and you're good to go again!
Check out this testimonial with 16 million views (!) on TikTok.
The tens of thousands of 5-star Amazon reviews are reason enough to add the ChomChom to your cart immediately — but let me add my own personal review to the stack. I've been using the ChomChom for quite a while now, but I took the photos above (on the left) literally just now to show just how quick, easy, and effective this roller is. It took 10 seconds to rid my velvet couch ottoman (yes, velvet...a terrible cat owner choice, I know) of the hair my two gray kitties are constantly leaving everywhere. It takes a bit of practice to get the hang of using this roller — at first, I thought you only brushed down in one direction, and was confused why it wasn't picking up hair. It's important to do a push-and-pull brushing in *both* directions so it actually pulls the hair inside, which does require you to apply a bit of pressure. Afterward, you'll just dump out the hair that's been trapped inside. The ChomChom is best for large flat surfaces like couches and beds.
Get it from Amazon for $28.95+ (available in three styles) — clip the coupon for an extra $2 off!
3. A wireless keyboard and mouse set I've spotted in the background of countless TikTok desk setups — it adds such a lovely pop of color so you can type away in style. These fun peripherals are bound to make you just a *little* happier every time you sit down to work.
The set includes a wireless keyboard and mouse with a USB receiver for a 2.4GHz connection. Pick up some AA batteries; both will need them!
You can check out how the clicking sounds in this TikTok.
Promising review: "Absolutely amazing keyboard. Colors are eye-catching and make a drab office pop with color! I am currently the envy of the office. Ladies in the other departments are waiting on their own to come in now after seeing mine. Easy plug/play. It travels between home and office with me. Love the keys on this as well. Sleep mode seems to pop on kinda quick, but it's nothing bad. Just push a button or click the mouse and it's on again. I have had mine for about a month now and will not be going back to any other style!" —Nikki Bell
Get it from Amazon for $35.99+ (available in 12 colors) — clip the coupon for an extra $3 off!
4. A garbage disposal and drain pipe cleaner you should buy ASAP if the thought of what's lurking inside your garbage disposal haunts you at night. It's made to deodorize while also removing the nasty grunge and buildup lurking within — no more gnarly smells or dirty water that just won't drain.
See this garbage disposal cleaner in action on TikTok.
Promising reviews: "Made hard water spots disappear, cleaned both sides of my sinks, and freshened up the nasty smelling disposal. Don’t know how I lived without it for so long." —KristinJA
"Ever since I got a new LG dishwasher four years ago I have been struggling with a foul odor. No amount of cleaning or cleaners helped. I have tried numerous disposal cleaners as well that have been a waste of time and money. Then I found these. My sink and dishwasher has been completely odor free and I couldn't be happier! No more embarrassment with the death smell that came every time I opened my dishwasher. Will definitely order more." —Ferg4914
Get a bag of four from Amazon for $3.78.
5. E.l.f. Glossy Lip Stain, made for people who don't want to keep reapplying lipstick every time they put on a mask, have a drink, or eat some food. It goes on as a gloss, and if you blot away the excess, you'll be left with a long-lasting stain that's both beautiful and transfer-resistant.
Promising review: "This is the first E.l.f. lip product I've tried. I was so impressed that I immediately returned to get other colors. Cinnamon Dreamz is a perfect brown. I appreciate how easy it is to apply a light coat for a lighter shade or use a heavier hand to deepen the shade. It also wears down to leave a hint of color on my lips. A huge plus is that there's no fragrance or funky taste. Killer product!!!" —AutumnM
"The color stayed all day! I was so impressed with how well the stain worked, through several cups of coffee and wearing a mask all day. I will continue to repurchase this over and over!" —Stephm516
6. Some detergent cup holders so you can actually make use of those awkward down-facing detergent jugs without spilling liquid everywhere or dealing with the inevitable drip. Laundry day is taxing enough; why make an *extra* mess for yourself to deal with?
Tidy-Cup is a woman-owned and family-owned small business founded by Julie Reinhold, who was tired of economy-sized detergent containers dripping all over her laundry room. Her ingenious little drip catchers are made in the USA and can easily be cleaned by rinsing with warm water.
Promising review: "I had no idea I needed this until I saw it on TikTok. Listen, it’s the little things that matter. This little thing saves me the headache of a laundry room mess. I love it. Fits perfectly on my liquid detergent. No more messes!" —Luke & Christina
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $12.
7. A slim magnetic stove shelf, a game-changing upgrade for smaller kitchens where counter space is at a premium. This magnetic shelf attaches to the top of your stove with zero installation required, giving you a very handy spot to store small essentials while freeing up precious cabinet space.
StoveShelf is a US-based small business that specializes in stove shelves for various sizes of stoves.
Check out an unboxing and setup of the StoveShelf on TikTok!
Promising review: "There was no setup...Take it out of the box and place it on the stove. The magnets are very strong keeping the shelf fixed in place. The magnets are raised allowing air flow underneath preventing the shelf from heating up. Sizing was perfect. I love it!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in three sizes and in six finishes).
8. A disco ball planter hung with macrame rope or displayed on a stand — it comes with both so you can play around to see what you like best! Either way, it'll make your plants the life of the party.
It's featured in this TikTok!
Promising review: "This planter brings me so much joy every day! It is well crafted and beautifully packaged. I appreciate the extra touches, like the fact it comes with a few extra mirrored tiles and that there are different ways to display it — it comes with a stand and nicely braided hanging rope. Every day my whole living room becomes a party :) Cannot recommend enough." —Phil
Get it from Amazon for $29.97.
9. A jar of The Pink Stuff, an internet-beloved, all-purpose cleaning paste made to tackle stains, dirt, and grime practically anywhere. Put it to the test on that pan, bathtub, or wall you've long given up on and watch this versatile paste work its magic.
This TikTok-famous paste can clean literally ANY mess whether it's in your bathroom, kitchen, basement or anywhere in between.
Check out this TikTok where BuzzFeed Shopping writer Britt Ross uses The Pink Stuff on a dirty sheet pan, pair of white sneakers, and her toaster oven — spoiler, the results are *seriously* impressive.
Promising review: "Got this because TikTok made me do it. I put a smear on a hair dye stain in my shower from six months ago. Thought I’d have to let it sit for a while so I rubbed it in with a Scrub Daddy and was ready to let it sit, but it was already gone. Blew my mind. Removed rust stains in the toilet and hard water marks from the tank instantly. Goodbye other cleaners." —L. Seitz
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
10. A foaming hand soap that isn't your average hand soap, oh no. No, what is does is pump soap in the shape of a cute lil' paw or flower (!!), basically guaranteeing you a boost of serotonin every time you go to wash your hands. It also pumps up vertically into your hand when you push down on the top, so you only need one hand to use it!
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Emma Lord uses this fun, floral soap and says, "Not only is it super hydrating for my hands (LOL @ constantly hand-washing now and forever!), but the yuzu scent is also just calming and lovely, and I'm obsessed with how light and frothy the foaming suds are from the soap."
Promising review: "I will admit, I first saw this soap on TikTok and thought that it would be a nice soap to try since I do seem to be washing my hands all the time these days. I was so excited when I received it to give it a try, really just to see the pretty foam flower. I was very pleasantly surprised when I pushed down (twice) to get the foam to come out. Not only is the flower cute, but the foam is thick and luxurious and makes your hands feel totally moisturized after you wash them. The smell is very pretty and not overpowering at all. My teenager loves it too and is now finally washing her hands more like she is supposed to. I bought them for every bathroom in the house as well as the kitchen. I almost don't want to recommend it so they don't run out of stock!" —Audra Williams
11. A simple LED light perfect for small desks — its slim profile and magnetic attachment means you can mount it above or to the side of your desk without taking up precious work space, and it has multiple brightness and warmth settings so it won't hurt your eyes after hours. Bonus: It's easily removable, so you can pop it off and use it as a flashlight!
Check out this TikTok of the magnetic LED desk lamp in action.
Promising review: "This light is everything — it is effortless to use and very lightweight. The touch buttons offer temperature choice and brightness variations. I like how it detaches from its magnetic base so you can use it like a flashlight. Very versatile as it can be attached anywhere using self-adhesive tape. Plan to purchase more for my home." —Shari Hoo
Get it from Amazon for $25.49.
12. A reviewer-beloved veggie chopper that'll make you feel so powerful as you slice, chop, and julienne veggies (including those dreaded onions that make your eyes water) with ease. Its built-in storage container below keeps everything in one place until you're ready to add them to your meal!
Check out a TikTok of the veggie chopper in action.
Promising review: "Makes life so much easier. I can't imagine chopping onions or bell peppers by hand anymore, and it does so much more. We used to have a Prepworks chopper, which was a similar idea, but you had to press so hard to chop, and it broke after not too long. This one requires very little effort to cut through the food, and it has a generous container." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
13. A compact under-desk electric treadmill made for the multi-tasking mavens who want to incorporate more movement into their sedentary WFH schedule. It has an LED display that shows basic metrics like time, speed, and distance; a quiet motor (so you can focus on the work in front of you); and Bluetooth capability so you could even play music or a podcast through it.
See it in action in this TikTok! Its speed range is 0.5–6mph and its weight capacity is 220 pounds.
Promising review: "This thing is awesome. I'm a small, not technical person and managed to haul this thing up two flights of stairs (slowly), unbox, turn on and even connect my phone to the Bluetooth in it. No assembly. Simple instructions. Distance and time measurements seem to be accurate, but the 'calories' might be missing a decimal point. No squealing or groaning under my walking. Not too loud. Slides right under my bed. Didn't need to adjust the belt, though the tool to do so is included. Packaging says to oil every 30 hours. The remote is needed to make the treadmill function. It is extremely cheap — like dollar store cheap. I hope the company has a remote replacement for if/when the remote bites it. Even still, I would 100% buy this again. Great treadmill!" —Crowells
Get it from Amazon for $379.99+ (available in four colors).
14. A simple yet *highly* effective lint remover that'll leave you like 😱 when you see how much pet fur comes out of your carpet and rugs even after vacuuming. No bulk, no sticky residue, no cords or batteries needed!
Warning: Only use this for your sturdier stuff because it's a strong little device and might put holes in your more delicate clothing. It's best for carpet and rugs.
Check out its effectiveness in this TikTok.
Promising review: "We have two cats who have medium/ longer hair and even with daily brushing they leave their mark with shedding. We have a decent vacuum, and even after vacuuming I can take this scraper and pull off or gather more hair than Donald has on his entire head. It's quite satisfying to do, because you really don't know what's there until it's gone. I won't live without one of these now. Also, the steps are the BEST! A hard-to-vacuum area can be so detailed it's wild. I'd not be surprised if the handle gave out before the actual blade or tool end of this item. Either way, it's great. Just be careful what you use this on." —Mom of 3
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $8.99.
15. A 3D digital clock perfect for adding some ambient light to your home office or bedroom. It *might* even help you cut down on the number of times you pick up your phone to check the time — which inevitably ends with you going down another Tiktok rabbit hole (looking @ myself here).
Get a close-up look at it in this TikTok!
Promising review: "This clock is so cute and sleek. It adds the perfect amount of flare to a desk, and doesn’t take up much space. Took a while to set up (since there were no instructions) but after messing with it for a while I got it to work the way I wanted it to." —Vanessa V.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in five styles).
16. Or a rotating digital clock packing a lot of functionality without taking up much space. It sports a sleek mirrored screen, a soothing wake-up alarm (and snooze button), two USB outlets for charging devices, *and* three brightness levels including an automatic night mode.
It's featured in this TikTok!
BTW, you can choose the 12- or 24-hour system for the clock display.
Promising review: "This was such a good find. I don’t use it as an alarm, but I did test it out and it works great. I got it for my desk at work. I plug my charger and desk fan into it using the USB ports. And I love that it’s a mirror. I get so many compliments about it and people are constantly asking where I got it." —Michelle Cienfuegos
Get it from Amazon for $15.67+ (available in seven colors).
17. An Elizavecca hair treatment that deeply repairs and hydrates your hair thanks to restorative ingredients like collagen and ceramide 3. You just apply it after shampooing, wait as little as five minutes, then rinse it out for hair that looks *and* feels silky soft. Some reviewers say it's even BETTER than Olaplex (despite being a fraction of the price).
Reviewers with everything from thin, fine hair to 4c curls have reported positive results from this moisturizing formula, which is particularly recommended for folks whose hair is damaged from using hot tools, bleach, and the like.
Former BuzzFeed Shopping editor Bek O' Connell says, "After rinsing this out, I can feel a noticeable difference right away. My hair, once unruly and dry, now feels like silk. I can't stop touching it; it feels like I stole someone else's hair. My fuzzy puff of hair has relaxed into loose waves and each strand just feels considerably healthier. I can't believe the results after just two uses." Psst — check out our full Elizavecca Hair Protein Treatment review for more of her thoughts!
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok, and in between other comparable products that were four times the price, I decided to bite the bullet and buy this — let me tell you, best decision ever! I shampooed my hair, then heavily massaged this in, from ends to scalp. The carton says 5-20 minutes... But I ended up leaving it in for two days! And after washing it out, my hair was so shiny, bouncy and CURLY! My curl recovery journey has been long, but this has helped restore so much vibrance and shape to my hair. My mom has been stealing it from my bathroom every couple of days, after having similar results on her hair. Going to need to buy a few more to ward her off." —curlyhead3
Get it from Amazon for $7.80.