We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cozy corduroy button-down perfect for pairing with a warm latte on your way to a pumpkin patch this fall.
2. A baby doll blouse with a comfy, flowy fit and striking pattern that'll complement any pair of denim.
3. A velvet cami for tucking into your jeans and pairing with your fave leather jacket or rocking solo on warm days.
4. A chunky turtleneck sweater because it's an absolute fall staple and will keep you toasty warm on frigid mornings. Reviewers say the fabric is super soft, not itchy!
5. A leopard-sleeve sweater so you can channel your fiercest self when you've got a long day of back-to-back meetings ahead of you.
6. A pumpkin embroidered sweatshirt you can slip into when you want to feel in the ~fall spirit~ — it'll also be perfect on Halloween if you're not really the costume type. This gorgeous burnt orange color + some distressed denim = perfection.
Good Scout Supply is a North Carolina-based small biz specializing in super cute monogrammed apparel and accessories using a range of fun typefaces.
Promising review: "Super soft and warm without being too heavy — this was the perfect top for a brisk fall day!" —Emma Davidson
7. An oversized waffle-knit top — perfectly slouchy for lazy days at home, but chic enough to wear out half-tucked into jeans for an effortlessly cool vibe.
8. A *gorgeous* Rose Apothecary sweatshirt with a minimalist design and soft, warm feel that'll make you as cozy as that pair of well-worn jeans you'll wear with it.
9. A casual leopard print T-shirt because animal print and denim go together like PB and jelly 🤝. It's ultra soft, a bit stretchy, and will make you look put-together without even trying.
10. A roomy striped knit sweater that says, "Oh, it's finally fall? My time to shine." This pullover will keep you warm and cozy when temps start to nosedive.
11. An adorable Peter Pan-collar blouse for throwing on when you're in a whimsical mood. Thankfully it comes in seven colors — one for every day of the week!
12. An off-the-shoulder top if you're not so into tucking things into jeans all the time — it'll look just as great layered above them and will let your shoulders feel the breeze!
13. A bell-sleeve blouse easily dressed up for work or events, but still comfy and casual enough to suit any pair of jeans. The mesh paneling on the sleeves = *chef's kiss*.
14. An essential knotted cotton tee if you're of the belief that one can simply never have too many cozy basics but like a more fitted look to your T-shirts. Your high-waisted pants just met their new BFF.
15. A lightweight striped button-down that'll bring your favorite white skinny jeans to life, but it'll look just as great with any denim pants. Interviews, work events, happy hour drinks — this pretty blouse is versatile enough to pull off professional or casual looks.
17. An off-the-shoulder oversized top with a cute tie-knot at the front — it's just begging to be worn with some cuffed jeans and heels for a casual-chic 'fit.
18. A subtle pom-pom jumper that's buttery soft and delightfully charming. The sleeves have a slight puffed look thanks to the fitted ribbed sleeves, adding to this sweater's overall cuteness.
19. A bell-sleeve T-shirt pretty enough to wear on its own, but basic enough for layering — either way, these stripes deserve a spot in your everyday wardrobe.
20. A cozy peplum sweater perfect for fall photoshoots and anytime you're looking to make a stylish impact. It can be worn off-shoulder if you like!
21. A classic collegiate sweater-vest made for layering over a slouchy button-down or wearing on its own in warmer weather. We love a piece with year-round styling potential and a cool, classic vibe!
22. A long-sleeve animal-print bodysuit that'll mean you never have worry about your tucked-in shirt looking just right under your jeans. You could throw a blazer over it for work, then hit the town with friends afterward.
23. A beautiful chiffon blouse with a high neck and flowy cut that's as comfy as it is pretty — the perfect work top with a playful vibe.
24. A bustier crop top, a form-fitting option for your favorite slouchy, flared, *or* skinny jeans — no matter how you style it, this top will have you feeling confident and cute.
25. A stunning scalloped knit top with a cropped fit, large collar, and a soft knit pattern perfect for pairing with boyfriend jeans.
26. A very snuggly pullover sweater you'll want to pull on with pants and tall boots for a classic cold weather 'fit.
27. A chiffon asymmetrical blouse with a gorgeous cut that's short in the front, long and flowy on the sides, and split in the back so it doesn't just look like you're wearing a baggy dress over pants. Finally, the perfect top for your favorite skinny jeans.
28. A casual knit sweater if you like to wear your heart on your sleeve...literally.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this sweater!! I think it's probably my favorite piece I have purchased the last few months. I wanted to have a bit of a baggy look and be able to wear this with leggings or a pair of jeans so I ordered a large. I just ordered another one in red and can't wait for it to get here. The material is really warm and comfy, not scratchy like I thought it would be." —Nicole Julum
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and 15 colors).
29. Or a turtleneck pullover with a dreamy colorblock design and slightly oversized fit that's stylish without sacrificing comfort.
FYI, this top is available with Prime Try Before You Buy so you can give it a trial run if you're a member!
Promising review: "This product is soooo cute! It is surprisingly high quality and looks high end for the price. The structure is comparable to more mid range sweaters I have! The fit is baggy and oversized, which is perfect for wearing over leggings or for tucking into jeans. Would totally recommend this product! It’s an absolute steal for the price!" —G4