Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Father’s Day, shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for June 19th!
1. An electric wine opener that'll make popping open their favorite blend of merlot a breeze — it's rechargeable and can open roughly 30 bottles on a single charge!
Several reviewers who experience arthritis and other pain issues with their hands revealed that this thing comes in extra handy.
Promising review: "This bottle opener is so convenient. It looks great, works awesome, and has a long battery life. Not much else to say. We love this bottle opener. We can also leave it off the charger for a while with no problem using it days later." —Nicole G.
Get it from Amazon for $21.78.
2. A fake-out dictionary stowaway book for the safety-conscious dad who's always triple-checking the front door lock. They'll appreciate being able to store cash and other valuables inside this discreet combination lock safe that'll look like any regular book on their shelf.
Promising review: "I have to say I expected this to be more than a little bit cheesy and was prepared when I ordered it to send it back once I received it. But, when I put it on the shelf beside all of my other reference books, no one would have a clue that it's not a real dictionary. Easy to use. Easy Access." —WSC
Get it from Amazon for $11.50+ (available in three colors and two sizes).
3. A split cereal bowl to put an end to their soggy cereal woes for good. Now they can sit and enjoy their corn flakes without it feeling like a race against the clock.
This will also work great for yogurt and granola!
Promising review: "My life can be divided into two parts: before and after the Obol. Before the Obol, my life was a cornucopia of misery and suffering. The inevitable sogginess of my breakfast cereal caused me to live in a miasma of despair. The eldritch ability of the milk to foul Cap'N Crunch or Raisin Bran seemed an impossible foe. With every snap crackle and pop, like drums in the deep, I knew the saturation was coming for my precious malted grains. How can one enjoy the morning repast free from the heinous congealing of granule and dairy? Obol, you have lifted the veil from my eyes. You've opened a new world for me. Thank you Obol creator. You know not the positive effect on my life." —Chris W.
Get it from Amazon for $18.95+ (available in two sizes and two colors).
4. A stylish lightweight jacket perfect for their morning runs or just for throwing on during those uncertain weather days where the temp fluctuates. It has an ultra-lightweight fit with tear- and water-resistant fabric, a vented back, and pockets for holding all their essentials on the go.
Promising review: "Amazing jacket! I super love the fit and how it is water-repellent. Perfect fit for my size and great color for my skin tone!" —Patrick S.
Get it from Alo Yoga for $128 (available in five colors and men's sizes S–2XL).
Shipping info: Free worldwide shipping available; two-day or next-day shipping available for additional cost. All orders placed Monday–Friday before 2 p.m. PT ship within 24 hours. Check out their full shipping policy here.
5. Mike's Hot Honey so they can add a sweet-spicy kick to their plate next time the family's having pizza, grilled cheese, spaghetti, chicken nuggets... pretty much anything is made better with this.
Promising review: "When I accidentally discovered Mike's Hot Honey, I thought it was going to be another one of those spur of the moment impulsive buys that would sit on the pantry shelf until it met its demise into the trash can... BUT... This one will clearly be a staple on most of my family's food. Even the kids loved it. I don't know who you are, Mike, but thank you for creating this wonder Hot Honey!" —Bijou's Collectibles
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in three sizes and multiple packs).
6. The Adventure Challenge — whether you're gifting it to your own dad or your husband/partner who's also a father, there's an edition full of fun challenges to interrupt the tedium of their day-to-day. Because the best gifts are the ones that lead to new memories and meaningful experiences.
The challenges are all labeled with the amount of time they'll take, the cost of any required props/ingredients, and the time of day. They're all things that can be done at home, and most are a little silly, but that's all part of the fun — like "Helpless Baker," where a couple must make a homemade pie with one person blindfolded and the other limited in their direction-giving, or "Texas Snowball Fight," which involves filling tube socks with flour for the whole fam to lob at each other while wearing black T-shirts. You can see some of the example adventures here.
Use code DADBUZZ15 for 15% off!
Promising review (for the Family Edition): "I bought this for my husband for Father’s Day, and it was a big hit. The kids (8, 12, and 14) all love doing the activities, and so far they have all been really fun." —Debby W.
Get the Family Edition or the Couples Edition from the Adventure Challenge for $42.50 (originally $49.99) with promo code DADBUZZ15. There are other options too — you can check out all the editions here.
Shipping info: Ground shipping takes 4 to 10 business days, standard shipping takes three to seven business days, and express shipping takes two to three business days in transit. Shipping costs vary by item and location. Check out their full shipping policy here.
7. An essential oil stick they can stash in their office, car, or briefcase to help counter those mid-afternoon headaches they're always complaining about — especially if they prefer not to take over-the-counter medicine for every ache and pain.
If you want more deets on this then read our review of the Migrastil headache relief stick!
Promising review: "I have had tension and migraine headaches for around 20 years. I have tried everything. OTC medication, prescription medication, pain injections, chiropractors, etc... This topical oil has given me relief for nearly six weeks now. I have only had two to three headaches in that time and they were mild. I ordered more already so I have some in my car and at home. I also bought some for two of my friends who suffer from chronic migraines. I would recommend this product to anyone with migraines. It is phenomenal." —Mary D.
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
8. A blackhead remover kit if they've ever complained about the blackheads on their face and could use help getting rid of them. This kit comes with five separate tools and a case for storing them along with instructions for use without causing damage or spreading bacteria elsewhere.
Promising review: "I have had blackheads on my nose since I can remember and they just keep getting bigger. I have tried the peeling masks, monthly facials, etc... but that wasn't enough. I ordered this kit (along with a microdermabrasion one) to try and fight back... It gets EVERYTHING out and I don't feel like I am damaging my skin. It's very easy to use. I use this kit two to three times a week and have noticed a BIG difference in my pore size. I like to use this before I put on any skincare or makeup products. Just quickly get a few noticeable areas and then apply toner, lotion, and primer before makeup. After three months of use, I found this kit works MUCH better than the microdermabrasion tool I also ordered. These are just easier and quicker! A few times a week, I can quickly clean out my pores after washing my face. My pore size has noticeably shrunk." —Sherri Lee
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in three colors).
9. A Trade Coffee Subscription to encourage Dad to try something new besides that same Starbucks blend they've been drinking for 20+ years now. Trade will help you find the best match for them based on their current coffee-drinking habits *and* introduce them to new, sustainably sourced coffee from small roasters all over the US.
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Heather Braga says, "My husband has said this is the best thing I've ever gotten for him — and he's verrrrrry snobby about his coffee. He looks forward to the deliveries and loves that he gets to test out different beans all the time. This site will ask you a series of questions like 'How do you usually make your coffee at home?' and 'What is your coffee experience level?' and then pair you with a coffee Trade thinks you'd be best suited for. It's like having a barista customize your drink for you all the time!"
Get it from Trade Coffee starting at $15.75+ per bag (available in two bag sizes, and you choose the delivery frequency). A gift subscription is also available, with the best deal being six bags for $108. With that option, they'll be able to take the quiz themselves and customize their frequency, settings, and more.
Shipping info: You get free shipping with any bundled orders paid in advance. Roasters have individual roasting schedules and many don't roast over the weekend; in all cases, though, roasters will ship coffee within 24 hours of roasting, and from there, it usually takes two to five business days for delivery. Check out their full shipping policy here.
10. And a dishwasher-safe cold-brew maker so they can whip up a refreshing caffeinated drink whenever they please if they're tired of the Keurig machine at the office. This popular device boasts an airtight lid and stainless-steel filter designed to keep coffee fresh for up to two weeks!
This cold-brew maker from BuzzFeed's Goodful can make up to nine cups of coffee at once, with a compact design that allows them to store it inside the refrigerator door. It can also be used to make iced tea!
Promising review: "Best thing since sliced bread! Kissing expensive coffee shops goodbye! This thing is awesome! It’s very easy to use. I bought coffee beans, ground them on the coarse setting, and placed them in the filter. The filter does not leak grinds out. The flavor is perfect, and it’s easy to clean. I’m a stay-at-home mom with two young girls, and this is a definite MUST!" —Danielle
11. A puzzle plateau if they're always working on a new jigsaw puzzle in their free time and need a better way of storing their latest project in between sessions. With this, they'll be able to safely pack their puzzle away and pick up where they left off without taking up the entire dining room table for days.
It features four pull-out drawers for storing pieces you've yet to place, letting you organize them by shape or color! This is designed to fit puzzles up to 1,500 pieces, measuring 34 inches long and 26 inches wide.
Promising review: "I purchased this item as a gift for my husband who loves working on a good puzzle. He absolutely adores this puzzle keeper. The pull-out drawers are perfect because he sorts pieces by color when he's working on a puzzle. He also loves how this makes a puzzle portable, at least from one room to another. Additionally, the small edge that sticks up on two of the four sides helps keep stray puzzle pieces from falling on the floor." —Mommycat3
12. A magnetic tool wristband that'll be one of those things handy dads never knew they needed — but you'll never see them without it afterward.
Promising review: "My husband always puts screws in his mouth and it drives me crazy so I bought this for him for Christmas and he used it for a project where he had to hold little screws and it worked perfectly! Ever done a project where you dropped a screw and can’t find it or it fell down a crack and have to figure out how to get it out? We most definitely have. I am excited that that will be no more! My husband was impressed with the magnetic strength and the side pocket. Worked like a charm." —JandD
Get it from Amazon for $13.98+ (available in two colors).
Shipping info: Available on Amazon Prime with free one-day shipping; non-Prime shipping options will still arrive by Father's Day. Check out Amazon's shipping policy