1. A zero-effort, once-a-week Wet & Forget cleaner that works without any scrubbing or wiping needed. All you have to do is shower and then spray this on afterward — it'll handle all the grime and residue from there.
2. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets because your water bottle is probably disgusting and long-overdue for a wash (it happens to all of us). Drop one of these tablets into your bottle with some warm water, watch it fizz up while it deep cleans, then empty and give your bottle a quick rinse. No more funky smells or weird residue!
3. A dishwasher cleaner and disinfectant that can remove the nasty buildup inside your dishwasher without you needing to lift a finger. Just add a tablet, run a normal wash cycle, and watch lime and mineral buildup disappear. Now you don't have to worry about your dishes *actually* getting clean!
4. And washing machine cleaner tablets for the same reason — the thing that cleans your clothes needs to be clean itself! These tablets are the easiest way to quickly clean smelly residues and grime that build up inside your washing machine over time.
5. A pouch of foaming garbage disposal cleaner because your disposal might be building up something so gross and smelly, you don't even want to think about it. Luckily, you won't have to after this quick-acting product gets to work.
6. Eucalyptus toilet-cleaning bombs designed to leave your toilet sparkling and fresh. If you're someone who always puts off cleaning the toilet, definitely give these a shot! They can help tide you over between deep cleans and are also great to use if you have guests coming over. Because let's face it: Sometimes scent sprays just end up making the bathroom smell worse. 🤢
7. A ChomChom pet hair roller if pet hair has taken over your entire home and no matter how hard you try to clean it, there's always a little bit left over. The ChomChom roller doesn't mess with sticky tapes or paper; instead, you get a reusable brush that grabs up every bit of hair and lint as you clean — just empty it out after, and you're good to go again!
8. A brilliant power scrubber brush that straight-up attaches to a drill to handle all the muscle power of cleaning for you. If you've got stains, hard-water marks, and mold and mildew buildup that you just haven't been able to get rid of, this could be the thing that finally does the trick.
9. A cooktop-cleaning kit to restore your electric stovetop without breaking a sweat. This three-piece kit comes with a scraper, pad, and cooktop cleaner designed to remove burns, stains, and residues without causing any damage.
10. Or Bar Keepers Friend, a bleach-free powdered cleaner that does work on a filthy stovetop, stainless steel dishes, or any other nonporous surface.
11. A jar of The Pink Stuff, an internet-beloved cleaning paste made to tackle stains, dirt, and grime practically anywhere. Put it to the test on that pan, bathtub, or wall you've long given up on and watch this versatile paste work its magic.
12. Or an eco-friendly oven scrub handmade with a blend of plant- and mineral-derived ingredients, like eucalyptus, lemon, and peppermint essential oils; pumice stone; and baking soda. That baked-on grease and food from years ago is no match for this all-natural paste.
13. An Angry Mama microwave cleaner, because you know your mama would be mad to see how messy your microwave has gotten! But don't worry, she'll take care of the dirty work for you this time. Just fill the top of this Angry Mama with water and vinegar and nuke it in the microwave, then easily wipe away all the stains that have been loosened up by the steam.
14. A robotic vacuum to suck up all the pet hair, dirt, dust, and leftover food crumbs building up on your floor. All you have to do is turn it on, and it'll go about its way cleaning your floors, even getting into hard-to-reach areas like under couches or tables.
15. A wine spray so you don't have to panic the next time you or a guest knocks a glass of red wine over! Just spray this onto the affected clothing or carpet, let it sit for five minutes, then blot the area until the stain disappears (or, for clothing, toss it into the washer).
16. A fabric deodorizer to eliminate lingering fridge odors when nothing else seems to work! Just sit back and relax while this charcoal pouch purifies the air inside your fridge by absorbing excess moisture.
17. An oil stain remover capable of pulling out deep, set-in stain on stone countertops, including marble, granite, limestone, and sandstone. All you have to do is apply the paste and let it sit uncovered for up to 72 hours until it dries to a powder, then remove and allow the solvent to completely dry. The countertop should be left looking like there was never a stain there in the first place!
18. An Iron Out rust stain remover for all those tough rust stains you've all but given up on. You can use it inside or outside the home on anything from tubs and sinks to tile and concrete. All you have to do is spray the stain, let it sit for just seconds, then wipe it away — no scrubbing needed!
19. Sunny & Honey Carpet Miracle to lift away stains created by humans or pets like they were never even there. Mix it into a spray bottle for spot treatment or in a carpet-cleaning machine to run over an entire area, and watch pet stains, wine spills, or everyday dirt and grime disappear.
20. And specifically for pet owners, an odor-eliminating spray if your carpets are no stranger to cat pee and other pet-related stains and odors. This spray releases enzymes that break down the smelly residue left behind by pet accidents, so it doesn't just clean the carpet; it actually eliminates the odor to leave your floor as fresh as before.
21. A Litter Robot for anyone who always lets their cat's litter box go a little longer than it should without cleaning. This automatic litter box ensures they always have a clean box of litter, and all you have to do is throw away the bag of collected waste and put in a new liner. It's a win-win for both you and your kitty!
22. An air purifier that captures dust, smoke, pet dander, pollen, and other indoor irritants that you don't see but can be harmful for you and any children. Once you see how nasty the filter gets, you'll wish you picked one up years ago. It works quietly in the background to clean your air — all you have to do is replace the filter every six to eight months!
Promising review: "I'd never heard of this brand before but love their product now. Immediately this air freshener worked as advertised. I felt the air in my room was fresh. I have many cats and was grateful for the feeling of clean air around me. The product looks to be very well made and very nice to look at. Easy to set up, easy to use. I hope for many reliable years." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $76.46 (available in black or white).
23. A jetted bathtub cleaner to clean up your bathtub, Jacuzzi, or Whirlpool so you can go back to relaxing without worrying about dirty soap buildup, leftover oils, and black flakes.
24. A TubShroom designed to prevent tub or sink clogs before they even happen (seriously, this is brilliant). It fits neatly inside the drain to collect excess hair as it goes down and conceal it until you're ready to clean.
25. A vegan laundry stain remover for getting dirt, grease, blood, and other types of stains out of clothing. All you have to do is wet the stained area, rub this stick over it, then toss it in your laundry pile for your next wash — you don't even need to wash it right away!
Promising review: "I LOVE THESE. I swear these are better than the commercial stain remover pens!! For reference, immediately after buying my first one of these, I had a period *incident* that pretty heavily stained our white Tencel sheets. I treated the area immediately with warm water and this stain stick, and it got every last bit out. I’ve also removed oil and spice stains with these. I tell everyone about these stain sticks and my mom buys them now (she is also amazed), and I mailed one to my friend. These really work incredibly well — if you’re on the fence about buying, just try one." —Tori Diaz
Get it from Shady Creek Farm NC on Etsy for $8.
Shady Creek Farm is a Dallas, North Carolina–based small business on Etsy that makes all-natural products, from soap to lip balms, washcloths, and even cast iron handle covers.