11. Leave temporary tattoos and wet wipes on tables for guests to apply.
You can get this set, and also custom ones here.
12. Or give everyone a wand to take home with them.
14. Potter-fy your menu with cauldron cakes or pumpkin pasties.
This eBook is full of A+ recipes, or just have a quick Google.
17. You could even set up a game of Quidditch for guests if you’ve got enough space.
You can get some ideas here.
19. If you’ve planned an outdoor reception, or there’ll be areas with low light, make some floating candles, Great Hall-style.
You can find a detailed step-by-step guide here.
20. You can’t go past a themed cake.
You’ll have to find a bakery in your area to make it for you, but there are SO many ideas out there. Have a look at these ones to get inspiration.