Obviously, when you go to Thailand, you're going to want to eat pad Thai. And I don't blame you: it's delicious and it's hella cheap.
1. Mango sticky rice with coconut milk
2. Deep fried dough with pandan sauce or condensed milk
3. Big vats of stir-fry
4. The best fucking soup I've ever had
5. Bags of fresh fruit, which you can find on every street corner
6. Fresh coconut
7. And coconut ice cream
8. Fried bananas
9. Or grilled bananas, or banana skewers covered in syrup
10. Mango with a mix of sugar, chilli, and salt
11. Mushrooms wrapped in bacon
12. Some kind of seafood that I couldn't identify but it tasted really good. I think they were scallops
13. Fish balls
14. Rice paper balls
15. Assorted curries, which came in a bag when I asked for it to be "take-away"
16. Sweet egg crepes
17. Fish curry
18. Dried tamarind
19. Peanut flour balls (I think)
20. Banana leaf wrapped around pork, veggies, egg, and rice
21. And water chestnuts in coconut milk
I flew to Bangkok as a guest of Air Asia for their Half A Billion Guests Flown celebration.