1. You remember back in the day when Darling Harbour had Sega World...
2. ...and those fountains you could walk through.
3. You went on a school trip to Canberra in Year 6 to learn all about the government.
4. Though all you wanted was to go to Questacon.
5. And this slide was the scariest but most fun thing in the whole place.
6. Or maybe you went to rural NSW to learn about the Gold Rush and pan for flecks of gold.
7. And if you were really lucky, you got to go to Wonderland to learn about ~science~.
8. While on school holidays, you'd beg your mum to take you to Jamberoo.
Where you control the action.
9. You remember when Fox Studios was really cool.
10. When it got to April, you'd take the Easter Show showbag guide into school to compare which bags your mum would get you.
I was all about the inflatable furniture bag. And the Wonka one, of course.
11. You felt really grown up when you got your first bus pass.
12. The Sydney Olympics were the most exciting thing to ever happen.
Especially because we got special school holidays.