1. Get a cookbook stand to hold open your textbooks.
2. Make sure you have some really good pens.
3. And stock up on lots of coloured pens and highlighters.
4. Try to have some space around your desk to stretch.
5. Keep your desk free of clutter.
6. And always clear away books and papers that you're not immediately using.
7. Burn a nice-smelling candle while you study.
8. Get some index cards.
9. Keep water handy.
You need to stay hydrated while studying to avoid headaches. But if you need to keep getting up for glasses of water, it'll be really easy to get distracted. So invest in a pretty jug or bottle that matches your desk's ~aesthetic~, like these ones from Typo.