1. The tall trees and waterfalls in Springwood National Park.
2. The nutritious beachfront breakfasts at The Salt Mill.
3. The perfect pink doors at The Borrowed Nursery.
4. The slowed-down pace of Miami Beach.
5. The birds-eye views on the SkyPoint Climb.
6. Or the more tame version: the buffet breakfast inside Q1.
7. The awe-inspiring formation of the Natural Bridge.
8. The colourful and delicious meals at Sandbar.
9. The hidden and peaceful Curtis Falls.
10. The rolling hills and quaint buildings on Mount Tamborine.
11. Or the ziplining course there, perfect for thrill-seekers.
12. The Hawaiian-inspired food and drinks of Aloha.
13. The mind bending lights of Infinity Attractions.
14. The sand and waves at Surfers Paradise beach.
15. The chilled-out vibe of The Island Rooftop.
16. The heart-stopping roller coasters at Movie World.
17. The black rocks and green trees of Burleigh Headland.
18. And the giant avocado and frozen treats at Tropical Fruit World.
Travel was provided by Tourism Australia. BuzzFeed writers do not guarantee coverage.