1. It varies by airline, but most flight attendants get free, or heavily discounted, domestic and international flights.
2. They're all trained in dealing with medical emergencies, conflict resolution, and self-defence.
3. Flight attendants nearly always know when two people go into the bathroom together.
4. And you should know there are little latches under the toilet doors so that they can be opened from the outside.
5. But guys...maybe wait 'til you get home. Those toilets are filthy.
6. The drinking water on the plane is technically clean...but maybe BYO water and avoid the coffee and tea.
7. Also probably don't lick your tray table because that isn't cleaned very often either.
8. There's a lot of sex and dating that goes on between flight attendants and pilots.
9. When staying in a different city overnight, attendants' hotel rooms are paid for by the airline.
10. If you're not a morning person, or don't like early starts, being a flight attendant probably isn't the best job for you.
11. If you're scared of turbulence, try to sit in the front of the plane.
12. Flight attendants always know who the air marshall is.
13. Tipping isn't necessary on planes, but you never know, it might get you a free drink. ;)
14. Because the pay really is not great.
15. And they only get paid when the aircraft doors have closed. So if the plane is grounded for two hours before take-off, but the doors aren't closed, they don't get paid.
16. Most airlines don't provide meals for the attendants – they have to bring their own lunch.
17. Planes that fly long-haul flights often have a hidden area for flight attendants to sleep in.
18. Also, please be nice.
This information was compiled from these Reddit threads.