1. You obsessively reread every book, combing for information you might have missed on the previous read through.
2. To the point where all your books looked like this.
3. Midnight book releases were your jam.
4. You invested a lot of time and money making elaborate cosplay costumes for these parties.
5. And you definitely slept on the street at least once for a movie premiere, if you were close enough to one.
6. Your bedroom was wallpapered with posters from the films.
7. In fact, your whole room was a shrine dedicated to the series.
8. You'd spend hours clicking through J.K. Rowling's website trying to find clues.
9. And Mugglenet was your homepage so you'd be up to date 100% of the time.
10. Movie marathons were a common occurrence at your house.
11. And of course, you'd accompany the films with themed snacks.
12. You bought any kind of merchandise you could get your hands on.
Remember the good old days, where you could literally buy anything with the Harry Potter logo on it?