1. Every school holidays, you begged your parents to take you to Sega World.
2. And while you were in the area, you'd play in the many fountains at Darling Harbour.
3. If your mum was feeling extra generous, you'd get to have a turn in one of the paddle boats outside Macca's.
4. When you were waiting for a train, you'd always pray for the brand new Tangara to show up, because they were the height of comfort.
5. This building will always be Centrepoint Tower to you, not Sydney Tower, or even AMP Tower.
6. You've probably only caught the monorail a couple of times in your life, but you were still weirdly sad when it closed.
7. You definitely went on a school excursion to Old Sydney Town.
8. And you probably also went to Wonderland to study ~science~ by going on rollercoasters.
9. And let's not forget the two-night "camp" in Canberra to learn about the government, when all you wanted was to go to Questacon.
10. You've devoured a hot dog or tiger pie here, whether as a kid or on a late night out.
11. You honestly can't think of Jamberoo, without also thinking "where you control the action."
12. You may remember the short-lived, space-themed restaurant Xerts, where you ordered off a screen, and entered through a spaceship ride.
13. But if you didn't go to Xerts, you certainly would have gone to at least one birthday party at Planet Hollywood, before it was ruined by a fire.
14. You remember the good old days when the Easter Show was at Moore Park.
15. Speaking of Moore Park, how great was the Fox Studios theme park?
It had a Titanic ride, a Kwik-E-Mart, a movie magic show... honestly, what more did you need?