1. The Vegan Carbonara at Mark + Vinny's, which tastes exactly like the real thing complete with an "egg".
2. The prettiest brunch at Baby Coffee Co – come hungry.
3. Incredible cocktails that actually look magic at Alibi.
4. Releasing our anger and smashing stuff up at Sydney Smash Room.
5. Camping in a bubble near Lithgow and watching the sunrise.
6. And speaking of ~not in Sydney~: wine tasting and glamping in Orange is perfect for a winter or summer or spring...or autumn getaway.
7. Amazing gin-based cocktails at Gin Lane that look as good as they taste.
8. Chicken and beer at Wings & Tins.
9. Sydney's astrology-themed hotel, The Ultimo, which tailors your room to your star sign.
10. These next-level brunch towers from Platform 82.
11. Walks around the city to schedule in on a weekend when you're not hungover.
12. Painting while drinking wine at Cork & Canvas.
13. Pasta in a flaming cheese wheel at Salt Meats Cheese.
14. Healthy brunch at Clean Treats
15. Channeling our inner viking at Mjølner.
16. A haunted sleepover at Q Station that would spook even non-believers.
17. These colourful ice cream cones at D21 that are almost too cute to eat.
18. Some damn amazing brunch spots around the city to add to your ever-growing list.
19. And steaks as big as your head at The Oaks Hotel – if you're up to the challenge.
It's the end of 2018, and we're looking back on the year. Check out more of our Best of 2018 coverage!