19 Things To Do On A Layover In Bangkok
Bangkok deserves at least a day or two of your time.
1. Use the hop on hop off boat.
2. See the giant Buddha at Wat Pho.
3. Explore the temple of Wat Arun.
4. Learn about the royals at the Grand Palace.
5. Pick up a bouquet at the flower market.
6. Soak up the vibes of Khao San Road.
7. Eat as much street food as possible.
11. Shop 'til you drop.
12. Spend an evening in Chinatown.
13. Take a breather in Lumphini Park.
15. Peruse the shelves of a 7/11.
16. Take a tuk tuk or motorcycle taxi.
17. Lose yourself in the Chatuchak weekend markets.
18. Watch a Muay Thai fight.
19. And, of course, get a massage.
BuzzFeed flew to Bangkok as a guest of Air Asia for their Half A Billion Guests Flown celebration.