1. Use the hop on hop off boat.
2. See the giant Buddha at Wat Pho.
3. Explore the temple of Wat Arun.
4. Learn about the royals at the Grand Palace.
5. Pick up a bouquet at the flower market.
6. Soak up the vibes of Khao San Road.
7. Eat as much street food as possible.
8. Think pink at the Hello Kitty Cafe.
9. Suspend your reality at the Unicorn Cafe.
10. And embrace your inner child at the Mermaid Castle.
11. Shop 'til you drop.
12. Spend an evening in Chinatown.
13. Take a breather in Lumphini Park.
14. Have a drink in the clouds at Sky Bar.
15. Peruse the shelves of a 7/11.
16. Take a tuk tuk or motorcycle taxi.
17. Lose yourself in the Chatuchak weekend markets.
18. Watch a Muay Thai fight.
19. And, of course, get a massage.
BuzzFeed flew to Bangkok as a guest of Air Asia for their Half A Billion Guests Flown celebration.