1. The Water Jet Pack - $10,000
Leonardo DiCaprio has been seen using one. Hopefully it was a more successful water-related venture than Titanic…
5. The Hidden Patio Pool- $65,000
When your backyard just isn’t big enough for a full-time pool.
8. Gold Toilet Paper- $1.3 million
Apparently inspired by solid gold toilets in Dubai, this toilet paper roll comes with a free bottle of champagne. Though if you’re spending $1.3 mill on toilet paper, I don’t think you’d be too worried about the cost of your champagne.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳