1. The Water Jet Pack - $10,000
Leonardo DiCaprio has been seen using one. Hopefully it was a more successful water-related venture than Titanic…
5. The Hidden Patio Pool- $65,000
When your backyard just isn’t big enough for a full-time pool.
8. Gold Toilet Paper- $1.3 million
Apparently inspired by solid gold toilets in Dubai, this toilet paper roll comes with a free bottle of champagne. Though if you’re spending $1.3 mill on toilet paper, I don’t think you’d be too worried about the cost of your champagne.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.