50 "Harry Potter" Quotes For When You Need An Instagram Caption
1. "Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have."
2. "When you have seen as much of life as I have, you will not underestimate the power of obsessive love."
3. "After all this time?" "Always," said Snape.
4. "Oh, to be young and to feel love's keen sting."
5. "Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open."
6. "It is impossible to manufacture or imitate love."
7. "I'd just been thinking, if you had died, you'd have been welcome to share my toilet."
8. "Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
9. "We could all have been killed - or worse, expelled."
10. "There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them."
11. "It's wingardium leviOsa, not leviosAH."
12. "Until the very end."
13. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things — friendship and bravery and — oh Harry — be careful!"
14. "I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends."
15. "We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided."
16. "It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends."
17. "While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
18. "We're with you whatever happens."
19. "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
20. "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
21. "But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."
22. "You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve."
23. "All was well."
24. "Nothing like a nighttime stroll to give you ideas."
25. "For in dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own. Let them swim in the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud."
26. "What's comin' will come, an' we'll meet it when it does."
27. "We must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
28. "Chaos reigned."
29. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."
30. "We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the one, and Voldy's gone moldy, so now let's have fun!"
31. "Ah, music. A magic beyond all we do here!"
32. "Have a biscuit, Potter."
33. "Hearing voices no one else can hear isn't a good sign, even in the wizarding world."
34. "Time is making fools of us again."
35. "Nobody's ever asked me to a party before, as a friend. Is that why you dyed your eyebrow, for the party? Should I do mine too?"
36. "One can never have enough socks."
37. "Let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."
38. "Don't let the Muggles get you down."
39. "Mischief managed."
40. "You're a wizard, Harry."
41. "I am what I am, an' I'm not ashamed. 'Never be ashamed,' my ol' dad used ter say, 'there's some who'll hold it against you, but they're not worth botherin' with."
42. "There is no need to call me Sir, Professor."
43. "We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are."
44. "It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
45. "Don't let it worry you," said Ron. "It's me. I'm extremely famous."
46. "This pain is part of being human . . . the fact that you can feel pain like this is your greatest strength."
47. "The best of us sometimes eat our words."
48. "I didn't put my name in that cup, I don't want eternal glory."
49. "Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more, believing in yourself."
50. "It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."