1. When someone asks you if you're feeling OK because you look really pale, but that's just your actual skin tone.
2. And SPF is the only true friend that will never betray you.
3. If you're ever seen with another redhead in public, people automatically ask if you're related.
Like, are you related because you all ask stupid questions?
4. People keep telling you how you should never dye your hair as if anyone could ever tell you what or what not to do.
5. You felt like the flawless queen you are when showing freckles became a trend.
6. But you're still waiting for that see-through eyebrows and eyelashes trend.
7. People think it's completely fine to ask you if the carpets match the drapes.
Why the fuck would you ask when you already know the answer?