1. When someone says that they know of a position you can apply for.
2. When you can sense someone's about to ask you if you found a job.
3. And when you decide to lie because that animal shelter you volunteered at one time back in high school kinda counts as a job.
4. When someone in college says they'll find a job right after they graduate.
5. When someone assumes you have a job.
6. When you run into a former classmate and they ask you how your life has been since graduation.
7. When a potential employer asks you if you've developed any new skills after graduation.
8. And when you're done with the job interview and they say they will get back to you soon.
9. When one of your former classmates gets a job at your dream company and they brag about it on Facebook.
10. But then you realize that if you don't give them a like, you will seem like a sore loser.
11. When someone says how great you are and that any employer would be lucky to have you working for them.
12. When family members ask you what your plans for the future are.
13. When you try to figure out when exactly you made the wrong choice and you realize it was probably sometime in kindergarten.
14. When you're trying to explain to someone that not being in school and not having a stable full time job is actually kinda the life.
15. When even your closest friends start asking you annoying questions, like "when will you get a job for real?"
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!