Use our new superlist posting interface and quickly create exceptional, media-rich buzz posts.
my boss had a dog that chewed on a 110 volt electric wire and got shocked, let out a big startled yelp, but was otherwise fine… had a good laugh, but at the same time felt sorry for the poor thing..
jeffreyb13 is a BuzzFeed user and their posts have not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com
to let us know.