We've all woken up late, thrown on some clothes, and ran out the door in a hurry. Sometimes there's just not enough time to hop in the shower and quickly wash off. That's OK! We're here to help, with some ~tricky~ but useful products that will leave you smelling great!
1. These Japanese blotting papers ($12) that will absorb the excess oil on your skin.
2. These body wipes ($6) that campers use to get by in the wilderness.
3. This stylish headband ($15) that makes it look like your hair situation is on lock.
4. These sweat-proof shirts ($25 to $29) that are also odor-resistant.
Most promising review:
"I wear it under a costume for a theatre production, and it is a life saver. I sweat a lot during the show, and have tried every thing to stop the sweat from going through my costume. Nothing has worked... Until now!"
5. This hair powder ($31) that will leave your hair feeling clean and voluminous.
6. These antiperspirant towelettes ($19) that stop sweating for days.
7. This dry shampoo ($9) for when you wake up late and need to leave, like, NOW.
8. This timeless baby powder ($11) that wicks away sweat and neutralizes odors.
9. This tiny air freshener ($6) that you can put in your pocket or bag when you leave home.
10. This fabric odor neutralizer ($10) to spray over those pants you haven't washed in months.
11. This bath substitute ($36) that removes your dead skin and odor with one single packet.
12. This 12-pack of fragrant gum ($7) that will cover any lingering odors.
13. This body powder ($8) that everyone low-key knows about.
14. This dry body brush ($20) for quick exfoliation.
15. This moisturizing shaving cream ($7) that you can use wet or dry.
16. This perfume ($40) that is designed to smell shower-fresh.
17. And this fucking giant wet wipe ($20) that you can use on your whole body.
Yes, you read that right. Regular-sized wet wipes weren't enough for the world. So Epic Wipes took the wheel of destiny into their own hands and brought wet wipes up to an entirely new level. Each Epic Wipe is over 2 feet long, so you can clean your entire body with just one towel.
Get it here.