1. Adorable nail caps—a safe way to protect your household surfaces from scratches.
2. An odor-eliminating candle to keep common areas smelling less like wet dog and more like fresh citrus.
3. This food bowl that stays in place to catch loose kibble and water droplets before they hit your floor.
4. A waterproof seat cover to guard your seats from pet hair, scratches, and excitable leaks.
5. A magnetic screen door your indecisive pet can push open to go outside whenever they want (so they don't claw up your "actual" door).
6. A deliciously soft pet bed so they can have a quiet space in the house to call their own (a place that's *not* your bed).
7. An indoor/outdoor rug to stop muddy prints from making an appearance indoors.
8. A set of lint rollers because some pets shed so much you start to believe you'll never wear black clothing ever again.
9. This waterproof blanket for your bed or couch to save you from happy ~accidents~.
10. A dog-proof trashcan to keep their curiosity at bay.
11. Some cheap-but-good training pads so their pee will never even make contact with your hardwood floors.
12. A pet hair roller to get deep down into your carpet and pull out those stubborn stray hairs.
13. This pet corrector for safely discouraging your pets from barking or jumping with a unique hissing sound.
14. This grooming mitt to remove loose hair and—bonus—give your pet a massage.
15. This air sanitizer that'll knock out even the most dense gas your pet can generate.
16. A fur-removal broom that also has a squeegee on the other side (to help clean up any spilled drinking water, along with the piles of fur).
17. This solid scratching post to keep your cat's claws off the furniture.
18. A Furminator for performing follicle-related miracles by reaching deep into your pet's topcoat to remove loose hair.
19. And this shoe cabinet to keep your expensive sneakers from becoming chew toys.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.